• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do you do?

dad and i own a backhoe buiness and do all kind of dirt work/septic /sewer/footing and concrete works also

Sales rep / project manager. We sell and install exterior and interior metal canopies, column covers, portals, etc. If it's aluminum or stainless then we will build it. Also sell alot of highnend ceilings and fiberglass cornices.

Put people to work is my day job. :dunno:

Selling recovery gear and other assorted 4x4 goodies is my Fun job. thumb.gif

Spending as much time at Superlift ORV showing people around or just beating the rocks is the most expensive job. :woot:

Fabber/turd polisher for a large fleet of mostly dry bulk tankers, couple flat beds and a hand full of van trailers. By night imma fabber/ turd polisher/pro beer consumer and local brewery supporter

Civil engineer CAD tech/ surveyor for a firm.

I design and survey all dollar generals in the south as well as most commercial developments in huntsville.

Project Manager for a contract mfg. company. New customer/product development.

Most important job is dad to two girls and saying yes to my wife.... :****:

xjkrawler said:
Civil engineer CAD tech/ surveyor for a firm.

I design and survey all dollar generals in the south as well as most commercial developments in huntsville.
Same **** here other than no surveying or dollar generals. Mostly .gov road rehab projects, bike trails, utility upgrades, etc up here in Iowa.

Boring fawking career move, do not recommend it and will not retire doing this laughing1

Environmental field work and legal office work related to wetlands and other surface waters.

electrical and controls maintenance at 3M in decatur.....doing the chicken house thing in the spare time

Latest posts