• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What happened to CRAWL Magazine?

goat364

Ok, so I bought my buddy a subscription to Crawl for is bday in October and he hasn't yet received a single mag from them. They took $ outta my account, but their website and phone number don't work. I think we got screwed but I'm hoping I'm wrong. Anybody know what happened with them?

I got every single one of my mags......no problem here.:awesomework:

I think Tim just didn't like you guys.:fawkdancesmiley:

Ok, so I bought my buddy a subscription to Crawl for is bday in October and he hasn't yet received a single mag from them. They took $ outta my account, but their website and phone number don't work. I think we got screwed but I'm hoping I'm wrong. Anybody know what happened with them?

itscalledsearchyounonsearchingcantfindcrawlmagnewb

Unfortunatly the Magazine went under.

So it is on winter/spring break and might be back sometime later?

From Brandon on 03/17...

powdr7 said:
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to ya...I think things will be moving forward shortly and every and all subscriptions will be honored, regardless if I have seen the money or not.

Hope that answers your question, as that's all I can really say right now.

-B

:eeek:

Same here....subscription paid for and the only copy I got was from Bobby Long.

If indeed Crawl is resurrected, I wouldnt mind paying for the subscription again just to help get it going if it means I will start recieving some issues.

Last edited:
it will be back soon . i talked to brandon and he;s just waiting for the **** too settle and he will be having it back up ..he's already got enough info for like 2or 3 more mags ..you will see....later

This sounds like good news. :cool:

*Patiently waiting for subscription ordered 6 months ago*

Anyone got any spare issues that I can buy? Ive been trying to get my hands on a few for 6 months now without any luck.

Let me know as Im all out of good, morning bathroom reading material.... :;