• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what if....

jeeptj99

A couple of us where talking about it at work this morning and the subject of if you came into a lot of cash what would you do with it came up. Everyone was talking about traveling and all that while some where talking about boats and big lavish rv's. I told them i'd take a blank check to WOD or Jimmy's 4x4 something like that and tell them get to work or potentially build one of my own eitherway a bad ass buggy would be where a huge chunk of my money went. what would yall do?

Re:

Small track of land in the country, big enough for me and my Grandson's to do a little hunting on.

How much is a lot of cash? Quarter mil? 10 mil? I'd definitely have a badass buggy but only after the house and whatnot is paid off. Also keep some for a rainy day. A nice buggy is nice but the money saved on a mortgage could easily fund a rig. Food, clothes, etc are always gonna be an expense but anything that has a set amount that can be paid off, will be paid off before I'd even look at toys. Land is also more valuable than toys.

Beerj said:
How much is a lot of cash? Quarter mil? 10 mil? I'd definitely have a badass buggy but only after the house and whatnot is paid off. Also keep some for a rainy day. A nice buggy is nice but the money saved on a mortgage could easily fund a rig. Food, clothes, etc are always gonna be an expense but anything that has a set amount that can be paid off, will be paid off before I'd even look at toys. Land is also more valuable than toys.

we will say powerball. You hit on 100 mil so after the man gets his share you get roughly 45 or so.

My friend's wife is really good with money so i'd take her a large chunk and tell her to not let me **** it up. give her a % of what i made off interest and what not. But first stop would be having a buggy hands down.

Give 30mil away to charity and churches and skimp by on 15mil for the rest of my life. I would keep my job with the understanding that I would take time off whenever I wanted to take my buggy and motor home wherever I wanted and beat the crap out of it. Nothing fancy just a big Prevost and a blacked out 4 seater buggy. And buy a house in the woods with a shop. If there is any left out up money for my boys later in life.

45 mil?

Keep working because I would be bored as hell if I didn't work
Take 30 and invest
Pay off mom's house and car
Pay off any debt I have at the time
Build my dream house/shop on roughly 100 acres
Hire RamTrax to come build some trails and tracks on the property
2 RZR 1000's with WOD parts.
1 KTM 350 XCF
Restore my 94 CR 250 to factory condition
Buy a newer tow rig and trailer with living quarters
Have Jesse Haines build me a buggy
34ft Jupiter FS

Big shop big equipment, big land, big tractors. I'm a small business owner. I feel like an overhead free business would make profits easy. Hopefully you build something that is worth more than you invested as a turn key company and sell it after getting paid to run it for 20 years or so. Then keep all the farm stuff and retire to the easy life of farming, he said with a wry smile

Re:

Retire, piddle and try to help causes I believe in which is what I do now. Money isn't happiness, happiness comes from doing what you enjoy doing. Some wheeling tossed in on the weekends when weather is optimal.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

I often think about this same thing. I would buy some land in humbolt Cali, with several green houses to grow veggies.. :smoke:
But what I think of most is buying a mountain somewhere . And cutting a road to
The top where my house would be. And then all the way down to the bottom would be houses for all of my buds, which would be most of you gophers. And have trails all over the mountain. Also would build a church somewhere where it was needed.. And ohh the fab tools. I would have a shop where anything could be made. I figure between patoyee and tbitoy and a few others we could build any dam thing!!
Then I would spend a chunk helping folks. (Prob the dam reason I don't have **** and never will). Oh and I would have 10 or so kids... Hopefully 7girls and a few boys to beat. Ha. Rental property would come In somewhere..
In other words I would blow it .. But have some kind of return coming back in.
BUT FIRST and foremost ... I would go to the POA office , with a water truck I purchased full of ****.. And fill the lesbians office to the ceiling. aFTER screwing her doors and window shut... It would be a slow process. :woot:
Yep. Hell of a plan... Oh I forgot, i would buy solo buggy and 38 special, paint them pink and give them to Kevin and Kel. Although I'm sure they would be happy both riding in solo buggy ... And the mountain would have a 30 foot gate. With little bitty midgets with AR's guarding it. :****:
I'm sure this is the same thing everyone else would do right? Really though i would buy a mountain and All that. Yep.

kushKrawlin said:
I often think about this same thing. I would buy some land in humbolt Cali, with several green houses to grow veggies.. :smoke:
But what I think of most is buying a mountain somewhere . And cutting a road to
The top where my house would be. And then all the way down to the bottom would be houses for all of my buds, which would be most of you gophers. And have trails all over the mountain. Also would build a church somewhere where it was needed.. And ohh the fab tools. I would have a shop where anything could be made. I figure between patoyee and tbitoy and a few others we could build any dam thing!!
Then I would spend a chunk helping folks. (Prob the dam reason I don't have **** and never will). Oh and I would have 10 or so kids... Hopefully 7girls and a few boys to beat. Ha. Rental property would come In somewhere..
In other words I would blow it .. But have some kind of return coming back in.
BUT FIRST and foremost ... I would go to the POA office , with a water truck I purchased full of ****.. And fill the lesbians office to the ceiling. aFTER screwing her doors and window shut... It would be a slow process. :woot:
Yep. Hell of a plan... Oh I forgot, i would buy solo buggy and 38 special, paint them pink and give them to Kevin and Kel. Although I'm sure they would be happy both riding in solo buggy ... And the mountain would have a 30 foot gate. With little bitty midgets with AR's guarding it. :****:
I'm sure this is the same thing everyone else would do right? Really though i would buy a mountain and All that. Yep.

bahahahahahaha midgets with AR's as guards. fawk yeah im in. but I want a midget to bring me beers!

blugreenformula said:
two chicks at the same time!

"Damn Straight, always wanted to do that man.....I think if I were a millionaire, I could hook that up...."

Dude, I would travel like a mf'r! Go all over the globe and experience all different types of cultures! Then after about a year off of work, I'd invest a large chunk into personal/commercial rental properties, maybe start up some sort of side business that may later develop into something much bigger once established. Family and a few close friends would be completely debt free. Oh and buy the best prosthesis money could buy haha. :****: