• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what if....

Prolly give most of it away, become debt free, family debt free, invest most of the rest. Might buy a nice lake house where family and friends could come stay and play on the weekends and have a "nice" dual purpose offroad vehicle with all the bells and whistles for offroading. Ive found if I cant drive it legally on the street its not feasible for me to own.

Several things I would buy, but wouldnt' go bananas.

Ultimately I would purchase enough equipment to go into business for myself at a very relaxed pace. Build a few cars/trucks/jeeps and design some parts. Basically get paid to do what I love for once.

I think it would be cool to something like Chris Kyle was doing before he died. Build a resort/get away for returning vets to come to. I'm not a vet but they have all my respect and anything i could do like that i would defiantly do. Use it to employee homeless vets and give them a job.

jeeptj99 said:
I think it would be cool to something like Chris Kyle was doing before he died. Build a resort/get away for returning vets to come to. I'm not a vet but they have all my respect and anything i could do like that i would defiantly do. Use it to employee homeless vets and give them a job.

This. And a farm.

I think I would buy D-town Tellico, and the .gov can go :flipgotcha: themselves. Host a few big rides, bounty hills and whatnot, just to get tires on the ground and worn down to rock.

Take a year off with me, the ol' lady and boys. Watch them play sports and ride every park in the country.

Spend my free time in a gym that I will build, get us both back down to a maintainable weight.

Build a bouncer, a trail ride 4-seater, and a Yota to keep obstacles difficult.

Pay off land buy more land and build a slightly bigger house. Pay off all debts build a 6.0 F350, two 5.0 Mustangs one a notch back and one a 2011, build two yota crawlers. Set up camp for children who's parents are in addicts or alcoholics. Travel the world. Invest over 75% of it and then build a bad ass shop. Keep my job.

Buy land. Build house and shop. Buy/finish my new rig and buy a new rig. New tow goat. Buy more land and have a small off road park. Pay off Family's bills and throw some to some friends. Enjoy life less stressful

I have thought about this many times. First 10% goes to my local church. Then I'd set up a grant making foundation that could/would find needy people/families/business' that could use the extra funding and make anonymous gifts to them. For instance, local guy feeds lots of people for free out of a borrowed building, I'd buy a building, fix it up and give him the deed. I would include lots of family members in the donations, but only if it would help them. Sometimes giving somebody money only worsens the problems. I would also set myself up as an officer of the foundation with a salary that equals what I make now. That would give me more free time to find cases of people needing help and also allow me to do the same projects I do now, except for free (remodel contractor). Don't get me wrong, I'd probably have a few nice toys and travel more, but nothing extravagant. Pay off the house and hire a lawn service, cause I don't like to mow.......

zukimaster said:
I would buy a 100' boat, 10lb of cocaine, 5 or 6 whores, and probably die within 2 years!

that could be fun.

i would get a new phone on my way to drop the check off. I would only give that number to certain people and keep my other just to tell people to :gtfo: when they called asking for money.

Help family and friends, random acts of kindness for people I dont know and of course buy a log home in Montana or Colorado for winter fun.

absolute rule #1 if you win a huge chunk of money....

-DO NOT TELL ANYONE right away. You will have tons of new "best friends"
-step 1 is hire the best lawyer you can find. you will need them
-step 2 is to find the right place to invest (read: protect) your money. You cant put 45 million in a bank account and it be insured by the FDIC. Anything over $250k is not insured and not backed by the FDIC.

Then you can buy the farms and houses and bad ass buggies.

and midgets with ARs of course.

sledneck said:
Help family and friends, random acts of kindness for people I dont know and of course buy a log home in Montana or Colorado for winter fun.

the only person i'd help in my family is my cousin the rest of them are on their own i have 0 use for them.

Forgot about one. I'd go back to college and get a degree in engineering or go to that fancy NASCAR fab school. Not that I follow NASCAR, I just love the science.

Probably give my brothers money conditionally. Tell them I'll give them $10k a piece if they get a ****ing vasectomy.

Tell one I'll give him $10k if he leave that crazy whore he's married to.

Tell one I'll give him $1k a month if he stops buying shitty V8 S-10s and trading them for a [something-something] with a 454 that only needs a ring kit. Not really on that one, but I always considered it...

Thought about putting all of us through the same school and start a BIG buisness together, but what to call it....

5BrothersFabrication said:
Forgot about one. I'd go back to college and get a degree in engineering or go to that fancy NASCAR fab school. Not that I follow NASCAR, I just love the science.

"The Fab School" is based on offroad race cars. It's in Southern California though.

Re: Re: what if....

5BrothersFabrication said:

Probably give my brothers money conditionally. Tell them I'll give them $10k a piece if they get a ****ing vasectomy.

Tell one I'll give him $10k if he leave that crazy whore he's married to.

Tell one I'll give him $1k a month if he stops buying shitty V8 S-10s and trading them for a [something-something] with a 454 that only needs a ring kit. Not really on that one, but I always considered it...

Thought about putting all of us through the same school and start a BIG buisness together, but what to call it....
I figured you'd start a chain of plus sized gentleman's clubs. Call it 5BROS' BIG HOES

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk