• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What is the best "offshore" brand winch?

they do make good stuff, but thier products are not designed for northwest type crawling, nor are they cheap

Northwest crawling?????? I dont know man but last time I went out I wasnt crawling Maybe I missed those trail's at elbe and evans and tahuya oh wait there is the rocks at nachees but I dont crawl the rest of it niether do I crawl at liberty. So where is this northwest crawling at?

I did the same with my shitty built........it has worked great but I always use it for everyone else thats stuck ......not to pull my own rig out....LOL!
\]

BS, and i have photos to prove it.:fawkdancesmiley:

I have a MM 9000
Its slow as crap, but it has pulled and pulled and pulled. its been drowned and stalled.

and still working fine.

Northwest crawling?????? I dont know man but last time I went out I wasnt crawling Maybe I missed those trail's at elbe and evans and tahuya oh wait there is the rocks at nachees but I dont crawl the rest of it niether do I crawl at liberty. So where is this northwest crawling at?

the total chaos kit is best for doing 60-80 mph over the desert, rather than going 5-10 mph thru some trails surrounded by trees and stupid mud holes, if he is planning on wheeling, (not pre-running) the best way to go is sas. period.

Last edited:
the total chaos kit is best for doing 60-80 mph over the desert, rather than going 5-10 mph thru some trails surrounded by trees and stupid mud holes, if he is planning on wheeling, (not pre-running) the best way to go is sas. period.

Ding Ding Ding! Winna!:redneck:

Ding Ding Ding! Winna!:redneck:

From what it sounds like he wants to pre-run and explore in this truck due to some sort of attachment to it and wants to get a diffrent vehicle to wheel. Do you think I dont know what a god damn long travel kit is actually made for. :haha:

Secret Spots throughout the Northwest :D

Also called mall parking lots and drive thrus :awesomework:

Crawl when you can but you will need some wheel speed at some point.

Keep it stock ifs and wheel it. If deserts are really your thing then do the long travel.

Seems the absolute "cheapest" winch is the smittybuilt 8000 @ 299, but is cheapest the best?

That's the one I have on my truck, used it quite a bit and never had a problem with it. It's gotten me out of every sticky situation.

100_4648.jpg

The smittybuilt is a good winch for those who dont often use it. otherwise mount it in the rear if you plan on more than fire road wheeling.

\]

BS, and i have photos to prove it.:fawkdancesmiley:

I have a MM 9000
Its slow as crap, but it has pulled and pulled and pulled. its been drowned and stalled.

and still working fine.

HAHAHA ya one time i used it for me...LOL but I made it further then you before I pulled winch:fawkdancesmiley: