• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What is the weight of showtime and ol' 9 finger

DUNCAN74

Just trying to get an idea on what most of these buggy's or weighing.Like Bobby Tanners and his son old moon rover.Trying to set a goal on weight of the new buggy being built.These buggy's are very impressive.Thanks for any info?

Thanks Bigblock I'm going to be running rocks so kind of seeing what others weigh compare to what the new buggy might weigh in at.Wonder what other rockwell buggy's weigh compare to one with tons?

Trent i love the look of ur buggy and TC's buggy.If u dont mid what are the specs on ur buggy?Im sending jimmy 5 sticks of .188 wall hope thats enough?

DUNCAN74 said:
Thanks Bigblock I'm going to be running rocks so kind of seeing what others weigh compare to what the new buggy might weigh in at.Wonder what other rockwell buggy's weigh compare to one with tons?
Mine is 4160 with rockwells

The Hitman buggy is super light but it also has 3K dollars worth of light weight hubs and brakes that cut over 250lbs off the axles!!!!

Is there a pic of hitmans buggy don't guess Ive seen it?By the way Cole Ur vids rock luv watching them that's the reason why I'm building this buggy Ur going to break me ha ha.

DUNCAN74 said:
Is there a pic of hitmans buggy don't guess Ive seen it?By the way Cole Ur vids rock luv watching them that's the reason why I'm building this buggy Ur going to break me ha ha.

Thanks man I appreciate it. There is a build thread of the Hitman buggy in the tech section on here

I'm sorry Ive saw his buggy i was thinking of froggf350s buggy with rocks that's pretty lite buggy to have isn't it?

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Single Seater is 3,780
38 Special is 4,560

I have a set of sclaes if someone wants to weigh at a ride.

Dang John, the Ole 38 is kinda thick. but then again hell it's got every option of a daily driver with a kickass impressive list of goodies[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size] thumb.gif I want to put mine on some scales before buying those coil overs. [size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size]

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Single Seater is 3,780
38 Special is 4,560

I have a set of sclaes if someone wants to weigh at a ride.

Would like to see how much mine weighs,but don't want to brake anyones scales. ;D

Damn yaull, my freakin 4runner weighs 4000 pounds! It needs to go on a diet.