• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What is there to do in St. Louis

J

Joc

Wife hit me up for a weekend getaway and mentioned St Louis and the arch. Anybody that maybe lives there or has been there post up what u know. Is it worth a weekend there? Overrun with :JRich: ?

I grew up in St. Louis it really is an awesome city really pisses me off all the negative publicity it's been getting lately. If you can catch a Cardinals game at pretty cool they're having a great season. The arch is located on a national Park which is under construction right now. However you can still go up in the arch. If you're a young couple or young at heart there is a place called St. Louis City museum which is absolutely mind blowing from a mechanical standpoint. Eventually somebody's going to get decapitated there and they're going to have to close the place down but till then I strongly recommend everybody go to the museum it is absolutely amazing. Also if you go on a game day for the Cardinals all of downtown is overrun by white folk.

The museum under the arch there is great the science museum is cool the zoo is awesome and the Budweiser Clydesdales are a must see for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

St. Louis is awesome, My wife and I have been married a little over a year and II have wanted to do a long weekend there before too long

Just don't take a wrong turn did that once it was roll the windows up and run through every red light but all in all know where your goin and it's not bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can also go check out the whispering arch in union station. Or do the tasting tour at anheuser Busch and become a "brewmaster". I had a decent time in STL.

My recommendations are Arch, Anheiser Busch, Grants Farm, Old Tyme Spaghetti Factory, Science Center.

Lots of things to do as long as you stay on the right end of town.

"The hill" is the Italian neighborhood. Giovanni's for 5 star meal or Zia's for good food better prices. You have to order toasted raviolis while in town. I didn't know they were in St. Louis only, if I did I may not of moved.
Do the brew tour.
I'm telling you the secret of St.Louis is the "city museum" if you have ever welded to things together this place will blow your mind. Everyone thinks your talking about a typical museum, but it's only a name.

St. Louis is my local city. Not a fan of cities in general but I'm 20 minutes from the Arch. Even if you are not a big baseball fan, the atmosphere of a Cards game is usually fun to be around. Ballpark village is right across the street from the stadium. It is very new and nice in there. Bunch of places to eat inside Ballpark village. Also easy to walk to the Arch from there. Maybe check this site out to find more about it (This is a link to the dining at Ballpark Village, Ted Drewes is a popular local business that sell great frozen custard) http://www.stlballparkvillage.com/dining/dine

We went to the Arch a few years ago and enjoyed it. The street in front of the Arch started filling up with with the local crowd that was there to hang out or whatever just before dark.

st louis is where i live and work. good restaurants include quincy street bistro, the tavern, the shaved duck, stellina, and the block among many others. art museum, history museum, the zoo, and forest park in general are all cool and free. You can easily fill a fun weekend here. stay out of north city/county for the most part and you will be fine and if you party hard the east side (pops, titty bars) are open late as **** just watch your back it gets it's reputation for a reason.

I've been to the arch, cards game, the museum under it and a few other things. I don't even like baseball that much but I enjoy the pro games in person. Its just like any other city lots of good ppl and bad ppl

Pretty much you can do whatever you want to do from hang out with :JRich: to nothing but all white And from free **** to **** your not gonna afford all depends on what you like to do. There is badass golf and there is museum and zoos also grants farm. Also home of the greatest beer known to man kind BUDWISER. Take a tour there. The hill is awesome also some of the best BBQ is in stl. Like I said it's pretty much whatever you and your family is interested in Just try to stay away from the malls if your wife is anything like mine