• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What is this bumper worth?

Duck Dodgers

Would you pay 174.00 for this bumper?

Brand new custom fabricated unit that fits Jeep Wranglers 1987-2006. Bumper is heavy duty 2 X 4 X 50X3/16 inch rectangular steel tube. The stinger is made out of 1.5 inch tubing that is bent on a mandrel bender. Surface welded clevis mounts come standard with the bumper, weld through mounts can be added for $15. A winch plate with roller fairlead mount can be added for $55. Bumper mounts to your Jeep using the factory bumper mounts. Bumper comes unfinished and is ready to be painted. Shipping is a set fee of 44.99 to the lower 48 states. All bumpers are built after the payment has been recieved, so please allow 12 business days for bumper to ship

bumper2ou8.jpg
bumper1jx4.jpg

any items value is based upon the viewers perception and skills and need.

You could look at it and think "I can do that with junk I have laying around in a couple of hours, no problem" For you it would not have the value of someone living in a condo, no shop, or tools.

"perception is reality"

its a decent price for some one that cant build their own. but the picture on the left makes it look hidious. id take a different pic, dont stand directly in front of it, but the one on the right makes it look pretty cool.

its a decent price for some one that cant build their own. but the picture on the left makes it look hidious. id take a different pic, dont stand directly in front of it, but the one on the right makes it look pretty cool.
I thought the same thing about the pic on the left. I don't have the time or the tools do build my own. That is why I am looking for one that is not a catalog bumper if you will. I have good idea what I want just can't find one to fit what I want that is already made.

Looks better on the YJ than the TJ.......just my 2sence!!(looks like the outer tubes have a different angle on the YJ-maybe that's it); I agree w/ Jobless,pretty reasonably priced,as long as quality's there...

Last edited:
...just go to Reiter and look for a broken Yota, there will be lots to choose from but are all prime examples of "booty fab".

If you need more help, just look for the ones with square lines.

X2!:haha: You're gonna find that just about anywhere...

If you need more help, just look for the ones with square front drivelines.

Last edited:
Jobless wrote this:

"...just go to Reiter and look for a broken Yota, there will be lots to choose from but are all prime examples of "booty fab".

If you need more help, just look for the ones with square lines."

and it seemed to me that he forgot a couple words in his last sentence.

:corn:

That's more than reasonable. Get the welded-through clevis setup and make sure that you pickup the mounts for the winch, too. Good find!