• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What tire you running?

crash said:
BOGGERS

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

There is more to life then just rocks stick boy....:flipoff: :haha:
:redneck:
Just to make matters even more stated for you, I also run a set of 4d2s, can I do anything else to make it easy for you?:stirpot:

Had a set of 36" Iroks on the first rig. Liked them so much bought a set of 42s for the new ride:D I know they wear real quick but for the price they are a great tire. And on a trailered rig they are great.

I'm running 33" BFG at. That's all you need out in Va where I came from. I would definatley buy another set if I didn't need to go more agressive out here in the PNW. I have over 60,000+ miles on them from daily driving / weekend wheeling.

I think my next set will be the toyo MT (35). I can't afford to buy tires every year for my DD.

Well ive had numerous tires for my truck. started with 38" TSLs, 39.5 Iroks and would have loved to run those but had to sell. 38.5 SXs. too small for my taste and now 40" MTRs. probably wont be happy with these but we shall see. soon i will have a set of 42" Iroks

39 inch red labels on the S&N Rig, and 39.5 IROKs in the 17 in flavor on the family buggy. The IROKs yes as I believe they are the best all around PNW wheeling tire, as for the Krawlers it really depends on how long they last. But probably yes, as I need to keep up the EBP image.:flipoff:

38.5 sx's love them, would buy another set. would like to step up to 4ds or 4d2's Irock but I dont think my turd toy axles would like them :flipoff:

crash said:
BOGGERS

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
and your old tire was?? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I never wanted a set of those even when they came out, I knew better. :flipoff: :haha:

38.5 TSL's in the 15" rim. they should do great (havent had them out yet:crybaby:)

DSC01046.sized.jpg

35" MTRs. Like 'em enough that when I go to 37" I will go MTRs again. But I am toying with Krawlers. But I probably won't since I drive my rig to the trails. If I ever get a trailer though, I'd seriously look into it.

36" bias Iroks, I'm pretty happy with them, not sure if I will buy another set when they wear out or not... I might go back to TSL's, just depends on what I can get a good deal on at the time I guess.

Donahue said:
38.5 TSL's in the 15" rim. they should do great (havent had them out yet:crybaby:)

DSC01046.sized.jpg
sweet, I will have to see your rig someday.

see ya Monday!!