• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What type of rig is this?

I know A GIRL who could give you a few lessons on making your JK worth more to you and less to someone else.:cool:

I look at it this way... eventually my rig will be trashed... "LOOKING" so why wait and keep trying to avoid the obvious. I've always been pretty good at avoiding obstacles that bite the rig, maybe due to the sami's size and all. But i'm looking at things differently now. This is it for me, so i can try to improve in area's that will take a beating... such as;

oil pan, tranny t-case... etc, a good belly pan will solve most of this.

Body? some corner plate / tube fenders / better bumpers

I'm not waiting to wheel it though, thats why i bought it. Just limited to what i know it can and can't do, until i can get a few $ together for parts. I'm groving on the new Jk's... can't wait to see this one built up, but at least right now i'm out there having some fun in it, ok alot of fun.

:D

*sounds like a girl i'd like to wheel with...

I look at it this way... eventually my rig will be trashed... "LOOKING" so why wait and keep trying to avoid the obvious. I've always been pretty good at avoiding obstacles that bite the rig, maybe due to the sami's size and all. But i'm looking at things differently now. This is it for me, so i can try to improve in area's that will take a beating... such as;

oil pan, tranny t-case... etc, a good belly pan will solve most of this.

Body? some corner plate / tube fenders / better bumpers

I'm not waiting to wheel it though, thats why i bought it. Just limited to what i know it can and can't do, until i can get a few $ together for parts. I'm groving on the new Jk's... can't wait to see this one built up, but at least right now i'm out there having some fun in it, ok alot of fun.

:D

*sounds like a girl i'd like to wheel with...

Maybe, Just maybee you can figure out who i am talking about...Theres 2 options.

Maybe, Just maybee you can figure out who i am talking about...Theres 2 options.

Rubi Godess / JK Kat or my own damn woman in her own Jk as well... of course she's still scared to get the tires dirty...

:haha:

or am I not even close? who the hell are you talking bout, willis.