• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What was your first concert?

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Saw this on Facebook, and thought it would be fun here.

10850192_10152699403491219_5679225717212960896_n.jpg

Okay, I'll play. It was Deep Purple and Abba. They played at BIR (Birmingham International Raceway) at the Fairgrounds. The date was September 20, 1973. The way I know that is halfway though the concert, they stopped and said Jim Croche had passed away. First time I ever saw a joint passed in public. Damn, those were the days.

David Alan Coe at the New Daisy in Memphis on Beale Street. They made under 18 sit in the "colored seats" upstairs. From that balcony I learned more in about 3 hours than I had ever thought was possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bad80cj said:
Gratefull Dead Oakland California

What year? I went to school at Cal Berkley and saw them whenever they were local. :****: Just followed the aroma around til you found some Dead Heads

My virgin concert was "Day on the Green" 1976, with Peter Frampton, with my older brother and his girl. AWESOME :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
What year? I went to school at Cal Berkley and saw them whenever they were local. :****: Just followed the aroma around til you found some Dead Heads

My virgin concert was "Day on the Green" 1976, with Peter Frampton, with my older brother and his girl. AWESOME :dblthumb:

1989ish lol Mushrooms and Nitrous balloons and that Green sticky stuff kept me in a fog

Re:

Toby keith. 2002. Decided to start listening to more country music since they draw out slutty girls in daisy dukes and straw hats

System of a Down, August 15 2005. Was my 14th birthday and an experience that has stuck with me since.If its a decent band and within a 5 hour drive I wont miss it, so Ive seen quite a few since then. Anything from godsmack to the stones and many in between.