• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What was your first concert?

Ratt and Bon Jovi...1985 I think. Saw them in Lexington Ky at Rupp Arena....you know that place where the Wildcats stomp all over the rest of the SEC! ;D

Lurker said:
System of a Down, August 15 2005. Was my 14th birthday and an experience that has stuck with me since.If its a decent band and within a 5 hour drive I wont miss it, so Ive seen quite a few since then. Anything from godsmack to the stones and many in between.

You are a lucky fawker. I would give anything to had seen them before Serj went all gay and can't scream any more.

I think my first concert was a tour that consisted of Avenged Sevenfold, Halestorm, Art of Dying, Asking Alexandria, and one more that I can't remember.

Re:

Outlaws opening for Bad Company in the Fox Theater or Lynyrd Skynyrd at the Fox, both were 1976, there is a fog that keeps me from remembering which was first.

Van Halen at the old Checker Dome in St. Louis. I was 15, I think '91. Went with my dad and one of his old friends from high school. Lots of big hair, super short skirts and flashemifyougotem !!!

I'll never forget Michael Anthony's bass solo when he looked up at the flag hanging from the rafters and went into the national anthem, pure awesome!!!!

Re:

mdo817 said:
Outlaws opening for Bad Company in the Fox Theater or Lynyrd Skynyrd at the Fox, both were 1976, there is a fog that keeps me from remembering which was first.
Lucky son of a gun. My first was Boston

1993ish maybe 1994. House of Pain & Cypress Hill @ Memorial Hall in Kansas City.
I've never done drugs, not then, after or now, but there were lots of drugs there and as a niave highschool farm kid I had no idea WTF was going on.
I figured it out, and likely got contact high from all the weed that was being smoked inside Memorial Hall. :JRich:

Still not a big concert person, we go see Tool everytime they come to town, but thats more a go see Danny the drummer as hes a Paola guy that all of us have known our whole lives.

Hank Williams Jr, '93-ish, Lloyd Stadium in Evansville Indiana. Good ****.

Re:

Johnny Paycheck in Liberty Elementary School gym, 198?, he walked out, mic squealed he slapped it off the stage and said "fix this sonofabitch!!!" and staggered back behind the curtain for about 20mins stumbled back out and put on a hell of a show lol!!

Either Joe Cocker or Black Oak Arkansas back in the early 70's.