• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What was your first concert?

98TJ said:
Either Joe Cocker or Black Oak Arkansas back in the early 70's.
Glad to see I am not the only one showing my age. Both bands rock!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty sure it was Jimmy buffet... Like badCj said, ballons, ah hell i'm not going to name off all the drugs that were there .. Just know that was when I realized the human body can take a beating!!! Went back every year just to party.. And they shut it down, and turn it into Lakewood or hi fi buys or some ****, now it's pretty much all coons. Man those are some good times.. I think. :woot:

Lynyrd skynyrd with hank jr opening in 1993 or 94. Hank was so drunk he couldn't remember his song. My dad took me. I believe I was 14.

Re: Re: Re: What was your first concert?

pholmann said:
Lynyrd skynyrd with hank jr opening in 1993 or 94. Hank was so drunk he couldn't remember his song. My dad took me. I believe I was 14.
Hank Jr and David Allen Coe are a couple of my favorite artists but are the two worst shows I've ever been to. Hank3 on the other hand can put on a hell of a show.

Re: Re: Re: What was your first concert?

onepieceatatime said:
Hank Jr and David Allen Coe are a couple of my favorite artists but are the two worst shows I've ever been to. Hank3 on the other hand can put on a hell of a show.

I can't find any tour dates on his website. Him or Unknown Hinson. :dunno:

kushKrawlin said:
Pretty sure it was Jimmy buffet... and turn it into Lakewood. Man those are some good times.. I think. :woot:

Jimmy Buffett at Lakewood. Wow. Guess it was 2005 or 2006. I only have pictures of 2004 (Lakewood) and 2007 (Phillips Arena). The 2005-6 was the most fun ever. Had the RV parked and they let us in to tail gate at 11AM. Had Slushie machine with margaritas. Had a remote control car that held two glasses. Find :cougar: and run drinks out in front of them. They would kind of look around, reach down, and pick them up. We would run the RC car back to home base for a refill. Went through 6 gallons of margaritas before the concert.

Only bitch, was about midnight, they told us we could not stay in the lot and had to leave, stupid to make drunks leave.

Here is 2007.

Attachments

• DSC07212.JPG
    DSC07212.JPG
    291.7 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC07221.JPG
    DSC07221.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC07216.JPG
    DSC07216.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 103