• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whatever happened to MSORP

xjmarc

Wannabe Bouncer
Doing some work in Jacksonville and on my way down some good memories came to mind. I only got to go a few times since my junk is always broke and so am I but I liked the place quite a bit. Just wondered what has ever happened to it. Anybody know?

Property sold....GONE to us wheelers forever...and the new owner wants NOTHING to do with offroading...I hope he goes insane tryin to dig postholes on it.

I hear he has parked a motor home on top of rev limiter looking over the mud pits and valley.........lucky bastard!

ScottsPics said:
Property sold....GONE to us wheelers forever...and the new owner wants NOTHING to do with offroading...I hope he goes insane tryin to dig postholes on it.

New owners lives a few miles from me, word is he is pissed about all of the rock in the ground :dunno:

For such a small place it was jam packed with good rocks. Seems anyone taking one glance at that place would quickly realize it would be a challenging location to build anything, let alone a house.

muddinmetal said:
New owners lives a few miles from me, word is he is pissed about all of the rock in the ground :dunno:

Tell him to sell it....buy cheap, hate land, sell cheaper :fish:

xjmarc said:
It was the first real park I had ever been to so that alone made it special to me. Definitely missed.

Sounds like you lost your virginity there. I was kind of fond of that 73 Cutlass for the same reason.

xjmarc said:
It was the first real park I had ever been to so that alone made it special to me. Definitely missed.

haha. River Rock was sorta like that for me. First place I'd ever gone that had an event. Damn I miss that place.

JohnG said:
Sounds like you lost your virginity there. I was kind of fond of that 73 Cutlass for the same reason.

That was my first car...Dad and I restored a '73 Olds Cutlass Supreme with the 350 rocket! Best power steering on any car I've ever driven to this day!