• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what's your ultimate mall crawla??

muchado

Yep flame-suit-on for this post...

What'd be the ultimate mall crawler/street cruiser for you??

If I were to have one, I'd go for a 2nd gen 4Runner w/total chaos suspension, clean interior, hittin' system, 5.3L V8 and some 33-35's on black or chrome flatbilla bro-rims.... also with a pit bike rack/or trailer attached.

2nd gen runner because I loved the 93 my dad bought in 94 that I bought from him when I was 16 then drove till I was 19... V8 because the SBC in my 85 green toyota was a blast even if the carbeurator should have been aborted.... bro-rims because I wouldn't take it offroad for anything serious... Keep diffs open... Total chaos suspension for actin a fool but still ride like pimp machine... loud ass system because you gotta be blaring static-X, flatbillin, rockin' prescription spy glasses to keep it real in JOhnson County son.

Anyway that's my fantasy around town rig, what's yours? I know Kelly's is a early 90's chevy/caddi-truck on 18" lift :flipoff1: and Bryan already has his Jax Bch cruza

05 to 07 ton dodge with 5.9 cummins - not that new shitty 6.7. Mid range lift with 6 **** eatin mud slingin redneck as tires. Badest tuner money could buy stacked on top of a chip - exhaust break and am min of 1,000 HP and 1,500 ft lb's

loller.gif

Finally, a thread I can relate to.

My current '81 Toyota project is good enough for me!

'81 Toyota on Rocks, semi-redonkulous lift, Supra engine...just need shiny wheels (Nolen already commented on the shine on my tires).

3rd gen Taco.. 01-04 4dr.
sick allpro 3 link w/ the walker Evans coilovers
diamond axles
armored out
37 blue Krawlers.

InDaShop said:
Cherry to no end on 35s 1972 GMC Jimmy
Probably red with a white removable top. Modern drivetrain. I.E. Fuel injection, overdrive, and disk brakes.

Tiff really wants one so I've been watching for a clean one to start restoring for a while now.

I got a clean 75 blazer
hawaiian blue and whit w/ white top..
Full removable to the windshield
all original ready to restore...
I'll put it on you right... :fish:

CheapJ7 said:
I got a clean 75 blazer
hawaiian blue and whit w/ white top..
Full removable to the windshield
all original ready to restore...
I'll put it on you right... :fish:

I will give you $500 and finish puttin your truck back together. :popcorn:

My dad and brother took a picture of a brand new escalade LIFTED on 30" rims and it actually looked pretty cool thumb.gif laughing1... Somebody obviously didn't work hard for that money laughing1

It's crazy what those things cost - like $30,000 or something aren't they

6uldv8 said:
I like Matt's idea....I'd like a 4 dr hardtop Rubi on 35's........I have always liked those D90's also. :woody:
Who's nuts are you swinging from here? I can take that statement to go to 3 people in this thread. That's just greedy man!

4 dr's look fugly as **** to me. :dunno:

J.A.B said:
It's crazy what those things cost - like $30,000 or something aren't they
A disco? Hell yeah, way more too.

Market has JUMPED I guesss :eek:
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Cars-Trucks___Defender-90_W0QQMake247a0eZLandRover3bbee9d1QQ_nkwZDefenderQ2090QQ_catrefZ1QQ_flnZ1QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em282

Holy fawk! 4 in the 'Ham!

Who's nuts are you swinging from here? I can take that statement to go to 3 people in this thread. That's just greedy man!

4 dr's look fugly as **** to me.

I like your nuts best but Ronnie took over my spot and Matt likes the 4 doors! loller.gif