• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what's your ultimate mall crawla??

InDaShop said:
Nolen I like everything but the cattle guard.

Growing up I got to spend a lot of time with a neighbor farmer and ride around in his FJ. It was the hardtop with ambulance doors in the back. Red with white roof. That thing was so cool riding around in the back facing sideways. And he had an Igloo mounted to the back for water, so all day in the field you were leaning down by the backdoors sucking ice water. thumb.gif

I gotta agree with the Fj selection. Ditch the cemetary fencing and you've got a great ride there. thumb.gif

dad may be bringin home a mall crawler tonight... wish I could afford his FJ---to toss a new tub and a 5.3 into... would be a sick ride on the streets

My dodge was a pretty good mall crawla.
MVC-093S.jpg

Saw this today ! It is awsome big motor , big tires, big air horns, big bumpers so I can run over little people and the best part is it has a back up suspension system just in case I loose a part .

[attachment deleted by admin]

New Dodge Power Wagons.

They can tow, handle most lower rated trails, UNLIMITED WARRANTY!!!, and can be built to handle desert and rocks.

This is where mine is at now:

PWgn%20Cropped.jpg

I have a set of 2.5" remote res. coilovers for the front, and it will also get a set of piggybacks for the back with bags to help carry the load on the soft P Wagon springs. When I get out of school and start makin real dollas, it will get a custom long arm front suspension, PSC steering, 37's, and black 20" Robby's. Im' done with it for now, I have sunk enough money it for the moment.

It currently has the Rancho 4" kit, Dodge seat covers, inner fender liners, UWS tool box, tig'ed light bar with Hella black magics, 20" ghetto wheels, BFG AT's, floor liners, 6 disc CD, Ipod controller, rancho 2.25" big body shocks, along with the standard P Wagon winch, sway bar, lockers, heavy duty electrical stuff, and interior garb.

It tows awesome, gets 10-12 in town, 14-15 on the highway, wheels all the girly trails in Clayton and MO, and with the new non self destructing tires and alignment, drives awesome with better road manners than any truck I have owned.

InDaShop said:
damn Brian thats a nice looking truck. What are the pre-runner lights? You like them? I'm in the market for some, and have no idea what to get. I'd love HID's but **** $500 a light is WAY outta my reach.

hella black magic... $200 for a pair, I got em on my crawla and they are bright... nobody wants to wheel in front of me--I usually run with em off at night--go figure laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

MUCHADO said:
hella black magic... $200 for a pair, I got em on my crawla and they are bright... nobody wants to wheel in front of me--I usually run with em off at night--go figure laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

To add to Rob's comments, I would not recommend them. They look cool on my murdered truck, but they arent as bright as a normal Hella 500 and almost twice the price (go figure, the reflector is black; I'm not a physicist, but I can tell you that black doesn't reflect light really well). laughing1

B Gillespie said:
To add to Rob's comments, I would not recommend them. They look cool on my murdered truck, but they arent as bright as a normal Hella 500 and almost twice the price (go figure, the reflector is black; I'm not a physicist, but I can tell you that black doesn't reflect light really well). laughing1

Not trying to start a war... but I have the Hella Black Magics just like on your truck. They are brighter than regular 500's. I've had both. They seem to light up a little farther.

i like my mall crawler, need to stop working so much so i can get it out in the woods more

dscn0286cl7.jpg

OME 3" lift
16" wheels with 35" KM2s
4.88s

it's much dirtier now, that was after a wash/wax/detail

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Not trying to start a war... but I have the Hella Black Magics just like on your truck. They are brighter than regular 500's. I've had both. They seem to light up a little farther.

Right on, I have never had both on anything close to the same vehicle. They could be better than I thought as I haven't tested multiple models without bias.