what's your ultimate mall crawla??

CheapJ7 said:
I got a clean 75 blazer
hawaiian blue and whit w/ white top..
Full removable to the windshield
all original ready to restore...
I'll put it on you right... :fish:
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
fawk the 73 and up. while that is the blazer I will build for dual purpose, it is not the sexual one.

the 72 jimmy was the 69-72 body, sexuallistictastic mofo. My buddy's wife was given the most cherry one I've ever seen to drive when she was 16.....whe dented it twice. I still cry when I see it because there isn't a spec of rust, perfect in every way, green, full removable top, NICE. It sits 6 block over. yep, 5 years now. sits.

Wyatt, I was hoping you wouldn't take mine. Since I was 15 I have lusted a 69/70 chevy on big tars (now big rims too) and a dark paint job, deep purple/blackish like the rivi, with black windows and no chrome anywhere but wheels and whatever hangs out of the hood.
that or a crewcab shortbed of teh same vintage (chopped up sub) or the one we saw at hannibal, bones, drop taht pic. great truck, wrong paint/lift/tires/wheels
It'd have links, C/O's or C.O.T. on it, and be stable and quick for its size.

My Dmax with a SFA D60 With coilovers in the front, bags in the rear, 7" STACKS and some 47 LTBs on some blangin black rims loller.gif But it would only have like 8" of lift and some kinda body work. Tag would say TUCKN47s And my gooseneck lifted with matching black wheels thumb.gif

My old man had a 69 3/4 ton 2WD Chevy he had up until a few years back. It was in bad shape by then and I was in no place to store it for future use. LOTS of sentimental attachment to that truck and ohhh so cool. Blazers are the bee's knees in that year.

Agreed those 67-72 chevies are bad-ass. Would love a lifted blazer with modern electronics etc... or a bagg'd/bodydropped suburban of that bodystyle. sickness :drinkers:

InDaShop said:
Cherry to no end on 35s 1972 GMC Jimmy
Probably red with a white removable top. Modern drivetrain. I.E. Fuel injection, overdrive, and disk brakes.

Tiff really wants one so I've been watching for a clean one to start restoring for a while now.

Those are nice. I almost bought one before I bought my '75 Bronco. I would love to have my Bronco back, but with all modern drivetrain (and A/C :flipoff1:). It was on 37" Toyo M/T's on Trailready beadlocks. Sold it to build my buggy. :-\
93ed395d.jpg

I wish I had a camera to get some pictures of my Chevy. 87 two-toned red and silver at the body line w/ black stripe 6 inch superlift 35 mud terrain takm2's winch full chromoly front and rear eaton posi unit in rear interior is perfect hedman hedders connected to some flows 17 eagle alloy fake bead locks and a badass yellow tow hook on the receiver for jerking some fords around :flipoff1:

MUCHADO said:
Yep flame-suit-on for this post...

What'd be the ultimate mall crawler/street cruiser for you??

If I were to have one, I'd go for a 2nd gen 4Runner w/total chaos suspension, clean interior, hittin' system, 5.3L V8 and some 33-35's on black or chrome flatbilla bro-rims.... also with a pit bike rack/or trailer attached.

2nd gen runner because I loved the 93 my dad bought in 94 that I bought from him when I was 16 then drove till I was 19... V8 because the SBC in my 85 green toyota was a blast even if the carbeurator should have been aborted.... bro-rims because I wouldn't take it offroad for anything serious... Keep diffs open... Total chaos suspension for actin a fool but still ride like pimp machine... loud ass system because you gotta be blaring static-X, flatbillin, rockin' prescription spy glasses to keep it real in JOhnson County son.

Anyway that's my fantasy around town rig, what's yours? I know Kelly's is a early 90's chevy/caddi-truck on 18" lift :flipoff1: and Bryan already has his Jax Bch cruza

you are a funny guy Rob!! although, I have cruised Jax Beach and Hugenot with it! LOL I honestly wish we still had our ZR2 blazer, it was nice. SFA, pimped out coilovers, 20s, 37" Toyo's
or like these other guys have stated, old skool chevy short box....baddest trucks made, efi, smoot ridin, on dubs... :afro:

It would be fun to get this guy, drop in a CTD, do a classy but functional military style living quarters in the back, then use it as a pimp tow rig. I'd fall asleep knowing that there were probably real war heros in the same bunk. Dunno, ambulance a 4x4 just seems cool to me.

DSC03317.jpg

Wait a minute... was this ultimate Mall Crawla, or is it DD or is it tow rig . I cant keep up with you bastards :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
I thought Mall Crawler, which would be capable 4x4 but thats too clean to actually wheel and everyone knows you are a Hardline Poseur or Easyline VIP . :woody:

fer sho----or not neccesarily even capable!

saw a full reso stock early 70's blazer in Stilwell yesterday... that thing needed a lift and some chrome it was soo damn clean looked like it just got outta the paint booth.

Have a line on a mint body 4Runner $400.

...and almost forgot I have a friend that owes me $300 :eek: so I'm almost there pepper.gif... If I pick it up, it'll sit in my backyard for quite some time but at least I'll have it. Could toss parts on that with some of the sponsorships we've been pickin' up and hopefully just worry about rims/motor/front axle as the major expenses.

this thread sucks it got me wantin to start another project before my crawler is even driveable ::)