• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelers for the Wounded

I like this and would like to be apart of it.I noticed the timber tamer's are going to host here in Washington and I would like to be cept posted on the progress if this 2 day event.

1 Grumpy..

Wheelers For The Wounded - Washington
The Quadra Paws and Timber Tamers 4 x 4 Clubs have teamed up with the WTFW organization to stage an event in the Puget Sound Area. On July 3rd-5th, 2009 the clubs will host participants at a local ORV area, providing the opportunity to camp for the weekend, and ride along on an off-road day trip. The culmination of the event will be an evening dinner hosted by the local event organizers.

Wounded Veterans
If you are a wounded Veteran (purple heart recipient, wounded by friendly fire, or received a medical discharge from the military – of any service generation) we would like you to be our guest for this event.
Registration opens on March 30th

Participants and Volunteers
If you would like to attend the weekend, providing a ride for a wounded veteran, or otherwise volunteer to help with the event, please register.
Registration opens on March 30th

For more information, please see:
http://timbertamers.org/wftw/wftw.htm

That is so cool. These are the guys/gals that make it to where we can sleep at night and be free. I don't have a wheeler any more but would like to help out. Will go onto the site for more info

Stuck. and thanks again Rick for being involved in this project:awesomework: Also Thanks to the Timber Tamers and the Quadra paws for your involvement as well:awesomework::cheer:

That is so cool. These are the guys/gals that make it to where we can sleep at night and be free. I don't have a wheeler any more but would like to help out. Will go onto the site for more info

I know help will be needed all weekend to make sure the event runs smoothly as well as getting word out between now and then. Thanks!!!

i am down to give any vet a ride...

Awesome! There will be an online registration starting soon for vets and participants/volunteers. The event is July 3-5, so please register if you are seriously interested. I will post again as soon as the registration is available online.