• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin With the Subaru Crew

since my car is ill i played photo guy (300+ pics)

when i get some time i'll download them, sort em out and throw them around...

the runs a subaru needs to make (with our crappy 4-lo) are affectionatly refered to by bryan (storm trooper...) as "subaruin it" (i don't know if he means ruin or not though:D )

fun climb.

misc008.jpg

Awesome, looks like a fun day.

yep we have to go a little, rev up and dump the clutch and lurch farther. unless we can get a good run ( or should i say a good launch) at it then a way we go. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Its to bad i dont have my license yet, i'd love to go wheelin with you guys. I tend to rev my car up pretty high myself, around 7k rpm's is pretty normal.. :dumbass:

Thanks Karl

group2.jpg

Scott stuck in mud, Had to winch out of this one
ScottStuck.jpg

Dylan going over a rock, This is the one that broke his rear end
dylanrock.jpg
Last );

DSC05020.JPG

DSC05017.JPG

DSC05021.JPG

DSC05016.JPG

DSC05015.JPG

DSC05018.JPG

DSC05019.JPG

it was a great trip, was good to meet you Karl , come out anytime you want, thanks for all your help with basically everything, tools and equieptment and such , thats a awesome Jeep you have there Scott​

Last edited:
The Grey one.

The weekend before I drove all over the Expressway rock with it covered in snow with NO probs....fast forward a week.......it's a little wet,got Kottenmouth Kings blaring on the CD player,B.S'in with Jeepless and roll off the top and CRUSH the roof flat!! Had been putting off the cage for a couple weeks.........oh well

SJR said:
it was a great trip, was good to meet you Karl , come out anytime you want, thanks for all your help with basically everything, tools and equieptment and such , thats a awesome Jeep you have there Scott​

Thanks Scott.

I had a blast as well. Sometime we should schedule a Reiter Trails Trip and I can show you some of the fun stuff at Reiter.