• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where can I get my Spicer hubs broached??

truckbroke

Just wondering if anybody has an updated contact for someone that will broach a spicer hub to 35 spline. I`ve been running mine since 08 and just finally shucked all the teeth off my drive gear. I have plenty of spicer parts so, I really just want to get a few drive gears broached out an keep riding. Karl Knoll (Knoll racing) did my last ones but, I believe he`s out of business because I can`t get hold of him off the numbers I have for him. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ricky

10 years ago I had some done at mark Williams. I'm not sure if they're doing single pieces anymore though

I have seen Mark Williams on several old forums but, have yet to see where he`s located or what his company name is so I can try add contact him. What company is he affiliated with?

I Googled and found Mark Williams. They don`t do them anymore and neither does High angle drive line. I`ll try to look up HeMan machine and check them. thanks

noracin said:
I should have a set laying around ..

660-414-5774

EddieHall said:
I have 1 but I want be home till 1st April

I`ll be in contact guys Thanks again, Ricky..

I got hold of Moser Engineering and they still do them but, I don`t mind getting a some already done.