• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where would you live?

Australia or Ireland.
Ireland was beautiful, clean and all the people were really nice.

bigsilly said:
Election not going to turn out like you hope?

Yeah really. I told Roxi today to get ready to pack her stuff. I wont really move but it has just got me thinking. If I wanted to move, where would I go?

Yep settled on NZ about 5 years ago. When I thought there was a chance Kerry was getting elected.

P said:
Im not ready to give up on Ol Glory. Quit being fuggin pussies.

I hope I am wrong but "Ol Glory" is probably fixin to have a president named Barack Hussein Obama. That doesn't sit very well with me.

But isn't that what our founding fathers did. They fled the empirical rule of the British.

I'd move to the south and let the yankees fuk up their own territorry.. put the mason-dixon line back active and in full effect.

.. I see a re-run laughing1

I literally got a sick feeling this morning when I was looking at the sample ballot on the door with Obama's name on it.

John aren't most of the Conch gay? When I went down there I was a bit frealed out by all the gay, but it turned out well. If your straight its a very very target friendly environment. Bring on Duvall St.

just watched into the blue last night, I wanna be a treasure hunter in the bahamas and get me a girl that looks like Jessica Alba thumb.gif hitit

Austrailia. My sister is over there "studyin" for a year, and I talked to her about 10 minutes ago. Told her if Obama is in, I am heading that way. Be putting the crawla on a ship loller.gif

Latest posts