• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where would you live?

InDaShop said:
John aren't most of the Conch gay? When I went down there I was a bit frealed out by all the gay, but it turned out well. If your straight its a very very target friendly environment. Bring on Duvall St.

There are. Don't bother the straights. Have the nicest yards. At least they are not :afro: gays.

wngrog said:
New Zealand is the real deal. Ireland is pretty damn cool too.

You know much about living there though. I read up a bit not that long ago. And getting a Visa was hard hard hard. You had to find someone there that would be willing to "Sponsor" you.

Seems they are all about Americans visiting, but if you want to stay its very very hard to do so. :dunno:

As depressing as it is that the American people have elected such an extreme liberal to the Presidency, I would never leave the US.

I will probably move from MS when my father and in-laws are gone, but that will be a long time.

My whole family's income is based on insurance and pharmaceuticals. My life could change dramatically in the next 4 years with a Democratic Washington. Time will tell. I will just buckle down and work harder to pay the Obama 'rich person' taxes that are soon to come.

I'm just going to start building a bunker and buy up all the guns and ammo and gas in the area and get ready for those ****ers to come take me. I may go out but its going to take the ****ing army to do it.

J. J.

If I had to leave, Chile, Brazil or Ireland.

I'd rather stay here and take the south back as a sovereign country.