• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

where you find money for these $60k builds? or more?

Re: Re: Re: where you find money for these $60k builds? or more?

patooyee said:
There can be a big difference between gross and net. He's thinking you meant net I bet. Talking about gross isn't worth much though, not that your income is any of our business.

If you meant net then I agree with him, you suck at managing money.

I wish I could take home even 10% of my companies' gross sales. :)
Yea no kidding!

And it boils down to to how much u spend if u make 1 million and spend a million and one your still broke!!!! :****:

Been at my job almost 20 years, honestly dont make what i should for that length of time, well under 50k and i hate my job!!! ( that will change in the next few years)

But, at this point in my life its not about me, its about my family!! As long as i stay where i am they are taken care of. In 20 years if i did not have a 40+ hour work week, it was my own fault. For the most part i can come and go if need be, as long as we are not behind, or some major project going on. As for the high$ rigs i cant do it!! Really dont know how others do. I hope to have a nice rig agin in the future, but it will be fully built by me, and with left over or used parts. And it will be built over a period of years, not just a few months.