• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Which pass if any?

The bad thing about this is that they nickle and dime us on everything. But there not going to give us a pass for free. And if they get a nova fund the money will be spent in areas where we dont go to camp or wheel. Thats the problem. I have no issue with paying for a pass if the money goes to seen improvements in the areas we wheel in. But like alot of the areas we wheel in its voluntery trail maintainence by certain clubs. Not DNR. And if you need a discover pass to access DNR land then why does the WDFW get 8% of the money and parks get 84%. And DNR is left with 8%. If there is a pass to access certain land then then money generated from that should go to the land the pass is for. Or at the least 50% of it should.

why does the WDFW get 8% of the money and parks get 84%. And DNR is left with 8%.

I'm not saying I agree with anything but the reasoning behind the split is because they collectively think that 84% of visitors will visit state parks while 8% visit DNR and 8% visit WDFW. IF this is true then the split is fair and equal.

I'm not saying I agree with anything but the reasoning behind the split is because they collectively think that 84% of visitors will visit state parks while 8% visit DNR and 8% visit WDFW. IF this is true then the split is fair and equal.

Well, except for the state parks now saying even that isn't enough and wanting something like half of what the DNR and WDFW are currently getting. :eeek::jerkit::rolleyes: