• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who alls watching / reading KOH ??

Speeding said:
East coast werocker Bigelow took 4th overall finish. 8)
Shannon moved from 43rd to 1st, which is an awesome accomplishment, kudos. But Doug has been kind of lost in the crowd. He went for 42nd to 4th. That's pretty kick ass for a guy that doesn't go out west.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/koh/shannon-finish.php
I guess it will work.Damn that thing will go,he sho can drive.

BamaTJ said:
Yeah i have watched that clip 5 times. In the second part of that vid he is freaking moving!
Say what? Maybe 40mph, maybe..... None the less you're a pimp when you got choppers chasing your ass, and they aint the police.

he was complaining on teh radio he did not know that they were filming from teh helo, and he was talk ing about how he was trying to wave them off....funny....

I liked how Shannon said something in regard to 2 CE rigs placing 1 and 2 and he said "way to make the junk look good." love that.

"we got a good crew, good sponsors, good parts" Just good. hahaha

Bones said:
I liked how Shannon said something in regard to 2 CE rigs placing 1 and 2 and he said "way to make the junk look good." love that.

"we got a good crew, good sponsors, good parts" Just good. hahaha

He said something about his dad always saying don't build it unless you can make it look good! Nice

Leave your aluminum wheels at home. :eek:
Img_2806_.jpg

couple more worth re-posting...
Img_2817_.jpg

Img_2777_.jpg

vanguard said:
This has been going through my head. "Why would you be stoked somebody lost."

Then as I thought about myself, I'm glad team Red Bull did so badly. They broke several times and DNF'd the race. Good. It's a damn mockery of a serious event to show up in a regular old jeep. I don't see anybody racing in other events with a non-serious rig. Next year if they show up in that piece of **** they should turn them away.

Do people show up for the baja 1000 in a front wheel drive ford focus and clown around? That jeep running king of the hammers is just about as stupid as a stock 2wd car in the baja 1000. I would have loved to have been in that event and I would have showed up more prepared than team red bull.

Wow your just angry

I find your opinion strange and don't understand it but oh well
LOTS of people broke - they had just as good of a chance as any
Ok I guess not with D44's but with a little more axle or luck that jeep could have done just as good as an f-toy?
I see alot of praise on the f-toy for finishiing soo good

Why is the jeep not as good as an f-toy? Don't get me wrong I'm a yota guy but the f-toy's ain't that special.
No one gave those guys **** for comin out.

rockwild said:
Why is the jeep not as good as an f-toy? Don't get me wrong I'm a yota guy but the f-toy's ain't that special.
No one gave those guys **** for comin out.
P4x4 gave $100 to the first F-toy to cross the finish line. laughing1 :dunno:

Im sure they have head sets or something... either way the Driver could see it and Im sure that conversation went something like this..

DRIVER: MUTHA FUGGER.... dammit guys I just took us outta the race, we got no tire and a broke as fug wheel

GUY IN CENTER : * Whacks drivers helmet.... YOU DICKHOLE !!

GUY IN PASS SEAT * Smacks center guys helmet and causes domino effect of helmet clank to driver = SEND THIS TO DRIVER !!

laughing1

P said:
Im sure they have head sets or something... either way the Driver could see it and Im sure that conversation went something like this..

DRIVER: MUTHA FUGGER.... dammit guys I just took us outta the race, we got no tire and a broke as fug wheel

GUY IN CENTER : * Whacks drivers helmet.... YOU DICKHOLE !!

GUY IN PASS SEAT * Smacks center guys helmet and causes domino effect of helmet clank to driver = SEND THIS TO DRIVER !!

laughing1
N'YUK, N'YUK, N'YUK molaugh

Whats bad is you can see the rig carried a spare that was mounting coming up off the rear axle. But looks like they used it before this point.

Looks like wheel failure where they ripped the entire lockring and the mountingflange off of the rest of the wheel hoop. :eek: :eek: :eek:

mustard dog apologized to the '3' wide buggy driver on pirate the other nite for driving over his broke ass rig...he said he took of some of the aluminum side and actually drove OVER the broke wheel...

"rubbin is racin", right?

Yeah thats a triple wide trail plug. ****, I'd told 'em to get out, I'm going over the top of it. :flipoff1: