• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who are you ... The introduce yo self thread.

P

If its free, its P
There are alot of newer members on here lately and I dont know who's who. We need an introduce yourself thread so we can tell whos who up in here !! thumb.gif

Pics, rig specs something to help everyone out ;D

Everybody post up in the rig specs thread that is stickied at the top. I saw a buggy in an avatar that I thought I recognized, but could not place the owner. It will help everybody out.

My name, my name is not important. What is, is that I am Part Two of a two man thread killing team. Bones is Part One. molaugh

InDaShop said:
My name, my name is not important. What is, is that I am Part Two of a two man thread killing team. Bones is Part One. molaugh
molaugh Got that right. We are heartbreakers.

Chris, 35, divorced, male whore, rig is in my sig dunno. I am now a bike rider, got out of owning a rig 3.5 years ago
132978858-L.jpg

Hi. My name is Jon Richardson, J_Rich, or CheapJ7... I like to drive my truck over the rocks and thru the woods and all the way to little Paul riding hoods house....

It's purple. Hope to have some rainbow locks on it soon...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Look at him trying to post up ladies like that ....... to bad I done been there brother ....haha give it all you got and hold on :popcorn: loller.gif pepper.gif thumb.gif

tyler mc said:
Look at him trying to post up ladies like that ....... to bad I done been there brother ....haha give it all you got and hold on :popcorn: loller.gif pepper.gif thumb.gif

Yea, i linked the wrong pic...

And i heard you gave it all you got, it just wasn't enough :flipoff1:

We dont even want to go there do we me and you both no more about her than we need to thumb.gif

I am Remington Haley Willams. I am from Walker Co. Alabam, I teach welding at Walker Co. Center of Tech., andI have piece of **** rig, but it gets there. I am in the process of building a buggy. See you on the trails.
Here is a pic of my truck. Don't have a pic of my bikes or boat, but I have an 02 pearl whits sportster custom 1200 and a 05 black road king classic with 16" apes.

I have a 77 ski tique that is for sale or trade if anyone is interested. Want a newer model nautique.

love the sound of ski natique boats. Neighbors had one growing up and it was a pullin hog! Too bad they were pricks and never took us kids skiing after one outing and one kid spilling a pop in the boat. I thought that old man was going to kill him and toss him in the Mississippi. :flipgotcha:

Speaking of boats... You have to get the EPA's permission to have a burial at sea, then you have to make sure you are at least 3 nautical miles from the shoreline.... Plus, you have to make sure the body/casket/coffin/whatever are all weighted properly.

For the newbies... I am Ambo.... P's better half ;D

I don't own a rig b/c once P kills himself I can just buy one! :mad: He seems to be playing with fire the last few months.

Brian, 27, married, no kids, 7 year old siberian husky, and 1 ton ZR2(specs in the sig)
I work full time for the Florida Army National Gaurd, here in Jacksonville as a wheeled vehicle mechanic.

Brian

I am Mclovin :drinkers: and fornicate with hot bitches. loller.gif I just traded my jeep for a Z71 so now I am a nonwheelin sum bitch.

Aight I'll Play.

Hi, my name is Wyatt, I'm 31, married, and have a 4 month old son, and a 4 y.o. Weimeraner.
I live in Sugar Land, TX (Suburb of Houston), but I'm from Paola, KS (Thats how you know I'm crazy)
I own a '06 Comp buggy but suck driving. You can see me in '08, competing in the XRRA East Series.

For a job someone told me long ago, to find what I love, and don't do it for a job.
Get a job where you make enough to afford to do what you love in your spare time.
So for a job I am a power trader, and manage a trading/dispatching desk at a merchant energy company.

I am also a Scorpio that likes long walks on the beach and food that start with the letter "Q".

Tiffany & I
WyattandTiffanyinKansas2.jpg

I'm Erin, "opossum's" wife. 23, poli-sci major at uab. We have a little boy who just turned 18 months old today.

My sorry ass husband has never taken me wheeling because his rust bucket of a toyota STILL doesn't have axles under it, but I've done my share of riding in Wedowee. skully