• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who are you ... The introduce yo self thread.

Jerry Hocutt - 37 - Civil Designer and Grill MASTER loller.gif

My wife of 15 years Angie and my 5 y.o. son Ian

the-fam.jpg

Deep South said:
Jerry Hocutt - 37 - Civil Designer and Grill MASTER loller.gif

My wife of 15 years Angie and my 5 y.o. son Ian

the-fam.jpg

That looks like Smith Lake in the background. My folks and my in laws have a place there. We are close to the castle if you know where that is. I fish alot of tournaments there............... :fish:

I know exactly where you are talking about. I wish I was up there right now.......... :drinkers:

Zukini said:
That looks like Smith Lake in the background. My folks and my in laws have a place there. We are close to the castle if you know where that is. I fish alot of tournaments there............... :fish:
There isnt anything better than Smith Lake around here. Thats where I purposed to my wife at on one of the bluffs that overlooks the lake. :drinkers:

We had a place in the slew above the castle for a ling time and sold it and boought a place on the river. Will never go back to the lake again. Almost beat my brains out in the boat due to all the waves.

Yes, the recent influx of ferners (foreigners) has made it more crowded than usual BUT these people are still seasonal and weekend warriors.

Any week night you can fish or cruise and have most of the lake to yourself. I don't own any waterfront but we have about 40 acres overlooking the water.

sunrise102807.jpg