• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who are you ... The introduce yo self thread.

that was MY drive flange pic. He got ambo to take her top off and pose with his flange covers.
what's shitty....no way my wife would let me snap one of her tits, even drunk under heavy pressure. not an exhibitionist......and here I set the town record for streaking. molaugh hitit

Pat Holland Brandon Ms Whats a webwheeler? anyway heres my lastest jeep.
DSCN2832.jpg

and these are my riding partners
Telico2007049.jpg

Pat you and your wife were a blast in Clayton! Can't wait to get to wheel with y'all again.

Matt Overton, wife is Jennifer and my dog Sierra. I work as a consultant for a Software Engineering firm, my wife is a CRNA @ St. Vincents.

Vail2006075.jpg

ClaytonOK7-12-2006033.jpg

larry 43 married live in millbrook ,al some of ya'll i've met most not construction electrician my 80 yota is my main toy but i seem to collect projects

Consider this my Christmas card to you fawkers.........Merry Christmas!

229499453-M-0.jpg

229501264-M-0.jpg

These were taken last month at my wife's Opening Fox Hunt event. It is a blast, they ride and jump and then eat and drink :D Kids love it...I am camp bitch for sure....

patrick, wife is leslie, just found out we have our first little one on the way. good thing i have a 4-seater.
me -construction business
leslie - personal trainer

we live in gardendale. like to ride/ work on **** / the usual stuff
sorry don't have a pic of the wife

[attachment deleted by admin]

I'm noticing a trend here. Lot of going bald mofo's!
My hair is like Nolens. Right sides racin' the left to the rear!

This is who puts up with my crap on a daily basis. We have been married going on 12 years and have two beautiful children, Cameron is 8 and Cole is 2 1/2.

ANNE1.jpg

Kevin Crowe 33 years old Pinson, Alabama. Repair and sell Standby Generators as well as HVAC. 85 CJ-7 60/14 350TBI/350 Turbo Dana 300. Married to Kelly Crowe for 8 years have two Kids. Love the outdoors as long as I am in the woods I am having fun.

DavidsCJ7 said:
Since we are posting pics of those that tolerate us, this is my wife Roxi.

David, I see now why you never bring your wife on rides. :eek: Looks like we all married up!!!

Chad Durden 27 from Trussville, AL. My wife's name is Brooke and we have two boys; Conner 2 years and Colby 7 months. I am the preconstruction manager for Daniel Metals (structural, miscellaneous, and ornamental fabricator) and my wife is a stay at home mom. I have two hobbies; wheelin and tournament bass fishing. My rig specs are in my sig below. My fishing rig is a 2004 TR21 Triton with Mercury 225 Optimax.

BamaTJ said:
David, I see now why you never bring your wife on rides. :eek: Looks like we all married up!!!

Yeah, she is definitely out of my league. She did go to Tellico with me a couple of weeks ago.

DavidsCJ7 said:
Yeah, she is definitely out of my league. She did go to Tellico with me a couple of weeks ago.
yeah, you only take her on rides when no one else goes except Pat also... :flipoff1:

My name is Daniel Parker. I live in Tuscaloosa, AL. I have been known to be Coles Pit crew from time to time! :flipoff1:
Here is a pic of my wife and me, Jennifer. I work at Truck Supply and Outfitters and my wife is in school to become a
radiographer (x-rays and her 3rd degree).

Jeep CJ said:
Kevin Crowe 33 years old Pinson, Alabama. Repair and sell Standby Generators as well as HVAC. 85 CJ-7 60/14 350TBI/350 Turbo Dana 300. Married to Kelly Crowe for 8 years have two Kids. Love the outdoors as long as I am in the woods I am having fun.

that looks like paw-in-law and mr. ed as your pit crew! ;D ;D

wade