• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who are you ... The introduce yo self thread.

Okay, here is my crazier half and the princess that runs the house

us3.jpg

No one answered my call for help (thanks wyatt :flipgotcha:)

Helpme.jpg

I went to a wedding with my ex from HS/College her cousins shoes said DIAL 911. I was crackin up! She (ex) did not find it so funny. Here I find she lives about 3 miles from me and I am thinking I should try to rekindle that 12-13 years later. :drinkers:

i say go for it hitit
I had wyatt pick up my tux, and he and clint (owner of rounders) and some other mischeivous groomsmen went to work. not only is that white out, it has 4 layers of the clear **** they coat the bar with, urethane or something. that was not coming off. I didn't know about it until th epriest started cracking up and asking wtf was going on. laughing

Benji Hanners, 25,I live at Danville, Alabama, occupation is Daikin America(chemical operator) Here is a more recent pic of my onetonZ its still not complete.
truckoutsidefirsttime1.jpg

stuff done to the truck is in sig.
I dont have many pics of myself on cpu but heres one of me and the boys(Dakota left and Magnus right)....
HPIM1445.jpg

and heres the latest one(Easton "Tex")
HPIM0267.jpg
needless to say he was premature but hes doing very well...should be home by christmas. Our daughter(Alexcia) which was our second passed away after living 23 days. She was a preemie as well and died of NEC disease...boy it was rough. Anyways thats a little about me.
oh yeah heres my guelli suit work truck laughing
rearendpaint2-1.jpg

heres a pic of my beast cat(Cody) also...hes only a year and a half old
HPIM0287.jpg

zr2x350 said:
Benji Hanners, 25,I live at Danville, Alabama, occupation is Daikin America(chemical operator) I have 4 kids with this woman(Autumn)....
autumnspics002.jpg
Those were taken after the first 2 kids...we just had our 4th one and shes still smokin :eat: and its our last one!

Good god man :eek:

Benji, I want to know more about this work truck, camo, ghila suit thing? Whats that all about? Hunting?

Now you really need to not post pics like this on the innerweb, I thought I'd follow the links back to your photobucket to see if I could figure out the tan S-dime, and then what did I find.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

autumnspics0042.jpg

I'm a goin' to have to request more pics at this time........ pepper.gif :flipoff1:

**** I shoulda taken that one off :flipgotcha: Oh well...She used to do some modeling and I just put a couple pics on there a couple of years ago. As for the work truck its actually just a **** pile of cut down trees and limbs and stuff where I was cleaning off the fence at our new house :flipoff1: My lazy ass didnt wanna go back and fourth picking all that **** up skully Isnt that the largest cat yall ever seen??? Hell I figured thats what yall would comment on...the wifes Ok :flipoff1: and as far as more pics...I'll have to pass unless yall pool up some cash for the Benji Straight Axle Foundation. Dont give her to much hell the first time yall meet her. :flipoff1:

Damnit.
My wife just saw that picture and made me go through the hard drive and erase all pictures like that of her.

She said I was always good for a one-up :eek:

wngrog said:
Damnit.
My wife just saw that picture and made me go through the hard drive and erase all pictures like that of her.

She said I was always good for a one-up :eek:
She knows you all too well.

My name is Brandon . I am married with two beautiful little girls
Me and the wife
beachpics8-07049.jpg

This is my angel Madisyn. Some of you may remember th Ride For Life that CAOS did is was in part for her.
We were told she would not live to be 1 and no more than 2 but she is now 3!!!!!!
006.jpg

this is my 9 month ol Bryanna.
madisyn3yearsold024.jpg

and the rig 93 yj with rocks
DSC02088.jpg