• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who is Enzo voting for?

L

lowbudgetjunk

Seems like France first is being spoken by some and not others....I think it is a huge vote for the other side of the pond.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I'm not gonna lie. I haven't been watching this as close as I should. All I know is riots and a runoff keep popping up on my fox news and I click off of it. I been more intrested in that north Korean retard.

Marine Le Pen, one of France's presidential candidates is running under the "France First" slogan much like Trump ran under "Make America Great Again" jargon. From what I understand she wants to do away with the Euro, and stop mass immigration from coming in unchecked into France's borders. She is tired of political correctness and wants to put France first.

jeff150 said:
Marine Le Pen, one of France's presidential candidates is running under the "France First" slogan much like Trump ran under "Make America Great Again" jargon. From what I understand she wants to do away with the Euro, and stop mass immigration from coming in unchecked into France's borders. She is tired of political correctness and wants to put France first.
Sounds like a female trump. Like a Trumpét. Trumpet

I haven't noticed anything aobut it on the news when I check it. Ever since I got rid of facebook it haven't really paid attention other than the midget in nk trying to launch a nuke.

I just like to see countries have national pride and to keep their leaders in check. Shits getting real in Europe and I'd like to see the fight begin and end there. I'd also like to see most governments give up on their redistribution of wealth programs. Need money, get a job. Can't get a job, seek out a religious affiliation to help. Why are churches in this country tax exempt and run like businesses, more so than the .gov?

Re: Re: Who is Enzo voting for?

Beerj said:
Meh, isn't pretty much every country in debt to everyone else?
Not China....or Saudi Arabia

lowbudgetjunk said:
Not China....or Saudi Arabia

China is at 1.4 trillion in external debt, Saudi Arabia is only at 134 billion which isn't all that bad, relatively speaking.

Re: Re: Who is Enzo voting for?

Beerj said:
China is at 1.4 trillion in external debt, Saudi Arabia is only at 134 billion which isn't all that bad, relatively speaking.
Especially if you consider were at 20,000 billion dollars. I think my math is right on that. Once you start figuring up how big a trillion is it gets really ****ing crazy. Especially when you consider that it hardly ever came up in the election.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk