• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who wanna race??

kushKrawlin

Well well well. This LS should be running by the end of the week. The first head I wanna bust is John G's, soon as he gets better... Only cause he has dusted me so many times I can't count.. Even threw a belt off solo at me once stomping the gas in my face at Morris. So that's my first target.
2nd is Jonny. Just cause. No spray tho Jonny.
3rd. Marcus.. Casue he almost killed us at Choco when I asked him for a ride in a jeep with an LS.
4th Justin Thames.. Just cause he's tarded. And has a stick shift.
5th. Will Herndon. Man I don't know why .. But it's gonna happen.
6th. Tyler aka Muddin metal. Don't care to race just wanna get him out to hang out. :woot:
7th.. Ummm. Lemme think ... Ben bone.. Always wanted to smoke a big block...

Feel free to add your name to the list .. Casue it's muthafukin ON!!!!! Wooooo hooooooo. I said 100 times and I'll say it again mother **** propane!!!!! Videos of 44's boilin in the road comin soon!!!! Chime in.. I know you want to..

And no you can't smoke me with your badass 6.0. But ill still race you Hahahaha. It's on niggas .. Oh yes it is.

Re: Who wanna race??

I know you didn't just list me at #5...

I'm going to come hide all your parts so you never finish.

You didn't specify what kind of race though Kush? Bounty hill, ledges, woods, drive thru at Burger King? :butt:

I'm game...
175cc055679864a61c89e2778ca6eb59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With that big dent in the cowl, aerodynamics won't be in your favor.

kushKrawlin said:
Well well well. This LS should be running by the end of the week. The first head I wanna bust is John G's, soon as he gets better... Only cause he has dusted me so many times I can't count.. Even threw a belt off solo at me once stomping the gas in my face at Morris. So that's my first target.
2nd is Jonny. Just cause. No spray tho Jonny.
3rd. Marcus.. Casue he almost killed us at Choco when I asked him for a ride in a jeep with an LS.
4th Justin Thames.. Just cause he's tarded. And has a stick shift.
5th. Will Herndon. Man I don't know why .. But it's gonna happen.
6th. Tyler aka Muddin metal. Don't care to race just wanna get him out to hang out. :woot:
7th.. Ummm. Lemme think ... Ben bone.. Always wanted to smoke a big block...

Feel free to add your name to the list .. Casue it's muthafukin ON!!!!! Wooooo hooooooo. I said 100 times and I'll say it again mother **** propane!!!!! Videos of 44's boilin in the road comin soon!!!! Chime in.. I know you want to..

And no you can't smoke me with your badass 6.0. But ill still race you Hahahaha. It's on niggas .. Oh yes it is.

You shouldn't talk about your dad like that. When he gets to feeling better he's liable to take you over his knee

Zjman said:
With that big dent in the cowl, aerodynamics won't be in your favor.

:rolf:

I want to know if the dent is fixed yet. He's been quite posting on here lately so I thought he might have it fixed by now. Apparently he's been doing an engine swap.

rpf500 said:
:rolf:

I want to know if the dent is fixed yet. He's been quite posting on here lately so I thought he might have it fixed by now. Apparently he's been doing an engine swap.

I heard he put a new tub on

86chevota said:
I heard he put a new tub on

You know good and well he couldn't have put a new tub on without making a thread or a few FB status's.