• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who wanna race??

Re: Who wanna race??

rpf500 said:
Wait, no more KUSHKRAWLIN??
We left it there. But he is working on some positive life changes, so the name change worked for him. His post whoring numbers follow is new name!

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

JohnG said:
We left it there. But he is working on some positive life changes, so the name change worked for him. His post whoring numbers follow is new name!

Good deal on the positive life changing stuff :dblthumb:

This thread took a turn for the touchy feely. Can we get some progress pics on that motor swap?

JohnG said:

Sumbitch operating two Hardline profiles and two Facebook profiles! Did he swap from ganja to meth?! :rolf: :smoke:

Well it will always be kush to me. I guess unless john g fixes it like he did ******

TacomaJD said:
Sumbitch operating two Hardline profiles and two Facebook profiles! Did he swap from ganja to meth?! :rolf: :smoke:

That's not funny maybe JohnG should change your name ****ing dickhead

TacomaJD said:
When u shove your whole foot in your mouth.. Do you prefer real or fake ?? :flipoff1:

Hey hey I'm kiddin JD. Y'all fukers know I got thick skin. Ya didn't know. BUT since y'all like fam.... I been Fukin. Up. Well up until a few weeks ago. When I put my foot down. ( no pun intended JD) :flipoff1: I, for the first time in my life said ENOUGH on my own. I was headed straight towards tha same **** I did about 10 years ago. I'm not proud.. I'm actually ashamed. I let my family and all my friends down. And again it's cost me my dam family. But with or without my wife with me I'm DONE. I just wanna live a normal life fellas. Straight up. Wasn't really gonna open that bag up. But then I thought..... "I don't give a **** anyway; it is wat it is". I'm sure y'all ain't gonna turn on me. I'm just being real fellas. Ya nigga been down. Gettin better every day tho.

Now. Any other takers on dat ass blistering ? :smoke:

Casey said:
When u shove your whole foot in your mouth.. Do you prefer real or fake ?? :flipoff1:

It ain't none of my business but hate when people kick someone when down any other time it all fun and games. Glad your doing better take the motivation out on your rig and go ride more

Re: Re: Who wanna race??

Casey said:
Hey hey I'm kiddin JD. Y'all fukers know I got thick skin. Ya didn't know. BUT since y'all like fam.... I been Fukin. Up. Well up until a few weeks ago. When I put my foot down. ( no pun intended JD) :flipoff1: I, for the first time in my life said ENOUGH on my own. I was headed straight towards tha same **** I did about 10 years ago. I'm not proud.. I'm actually ashamed. I let my family and all my friends down. And again it's cost me my dam family. But with or without my wife with me I'm DONE. I just wanna live a normal life fellas. Straight up. Wasn't really gonna open that bag up. But then I thought..... "I don't give a **** anyway; it is wat it is". I'm sure y'all ain't gonna turn on me. I'm just being real fellas. Ya nigga been down. Gettin better every day tho.

Now. Any other takers on dat ass blistering ? :smoke:
First hopefully you'll come out of this a better person. And Get your family back and be better off with them. I wasn't far from what your going through. It was my old job killing me. And I was drinking more than I should have. I will be praying for you.

2nd you don't know me but we've spoke a few times. I want in on the list. Just got done putting a 351 in my ranger. It's all stock but I love racing even if I lose. Looser has to carry a rubber chicken all weekend. Or wear an easter bunny costume.

PS I'll be at aop in a few weeks. Look for the white ranger with a sexy fat guy driving or working on it. After all it is a ford. Lol

86chevota said:
That's not funny maybe JohnG should change your name ****ing dickhead

Yeah, because my sarcasm usually means I'm a dickhead when it's toward people I know and get along with..... ::)

Of all the gay ass joking you do, to pop off like that - it's back to fawk you chevota, I almost thought you were cool, but now yer not. :flipgotcha:

And I honestly didn't even make the correlation of that joke with Casey's past until you posted that gayness, as I was under the impression that it has been a non-issue for quite some time now. It was strictly meant as someone with a shitload of energy going wfo operates that many profiles, a ****ing simple joke. Jeezus, eat **** all ye offended people, and keep on trucking forward Casey. Obviously some things I've missed here, but good decisions will always move you forward! :dblthumb: