• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Why deer flats road should open

nowires

Do I think the road should open? YES
Do I think it should stay closed? Yes
Are there a lot of unanswered questions? Hell ya

1. How much of Dear flats road is going to be open?
  2. How many days of the week is it going to be open?
  3. How many hours a day is it going to be open?
  4. What is DNR doing to control off road use in the area?
  5. What is the sheriff

Last edited:
1) All of it that has been open while Reiter was open.
2)&3) There has been talk of only having it open on weekends and daytime only but that's yet to be determined. There are issues with who would open and close the gate.
3)Forest watch. Currently 6 members.
4) Nothing.
5)Different groups have different reasons. Which groups are you asking about?
6) I am playing follow the leader.

congrats you are uninformed 6 out of 6

next

Charlie--if you have info then please post it.

This is EXACTLY how rumors start. If there are true facts then lets get it out there.

I for one am 100% against the opening unless its very controlled..

1) All of it that has been open while Reiter was open.
2)&3) There has been talk of only having it open on weekends and daytime only but that's yet to be determined. There are issues with who would open and close the gate.
3)Forest watch. Currently 6 members.
4) Nothing.
5)Different groups have different reasons. Which groups are you asking about?
6) I am playing follow the leader.

Oh I see I listed 3 twice so my answers are out of order. I'll fix it.

Charlie--if you have info then please post it.

This is EXACTLY how rumors start. If there are true facts then lets get it out there.

I for one am 100% against the opening unless its very controlled..

See fu24ken uninformed decisions

It will be very controlled. I think it needs to open for the simple fact that the patrols will be there to bust the stupid peoppe that are gong to do hard to Reiter
even if it is closed

these people are still going to be there causing problems. So at least lets set them up and bust there candy ass
Since May 1st there has been over $1500 in fines passed out. But Reiter is getting bussier and we need more people out there to stop the stupid stuff

In my opinion if it doesn't open something is going to happen out there and the enviro people will be there to take pics of it

this will be the start of the end of wheelin in western wa

Oh I see I listed 3 twice so my answers are out of order. I'll fix it.

1 your still wrong, Just 5 miles and no cell tower road
2 and 3 since your edit you are warm
4 DNR is stepping up to secure the area and trails that are currently leave the road
5 they are building a task force o help with the situation of the opening. The sheriffs dept will be in the area more and are in the area a lot more now

Opening the road just gives them more area to sneak onto the trails. If they want to break the rules they will do it with the road open or closed only with the road open there's more for us to monitor....Like I said there are 6 forest watch volunteers. 6 people isn't enough to patrol what's there now so what's going to happen when there's even more to patrol?........It's not ALL bad though, I love driving up and down that road.at moch fukin 12!

Opening the road just gives them more area to sneak onto the trails. If they want to break the rules they will do it with the road open or closed only with the road open there's more for us to monitor....Like I said there are 6 forest watch volunteers. 6 people isn't enough to patrol what's there now so what's going to happen when there's even more to patrol?........It's not ALL bad though, I love driving up and down that road.at moch fukin 12!

Bingo

Winner

winner

thanks Rick

1 your still wrong, Just 5 miles and no cell tower road
2 and 3 since your edit you are warm
4 DNR is stepping up to secure the area and trails that are currently leave the road
5 they are building a task force o help with the situation of the opening. The sheriffs dept will be in the area more and are in the area a lot more now

If there's only 5 miles opening then someone may want to tell the forets watch volunteers who are currently educating people and telling them it's all going to open. Like I said if you have different information then there is a problem!.....The "security" you write of is the 6 forest watch volunteers.:;.....If I wanted to search through the archives we could read on about past sheriffs task forces that were in place to begin with. I wouldn't expect them to make a significant change in what they're doing now.

If there's only 5 miles opening then someone may want to tell the forets watch volunteers who are currently educating people and telling them it's all going to open. Like I said if you have different information then there is a problem!.....The "security" you write of is the 6 forest watch volunteers.:;.....If I wanted to search through the archives we could read on about past sheriffs task forces that were in place to begin with. I wouldn't expect them to make a significant change in what they're doing now.

Like I said people are uninfirmed on what is actually going to happen, and yes the tone of the sherifs dept has changed. Sno county is still looking at the option of taking over Reiter. There is presure from Sno county to get it open do to the economic inpact that it has on the valley being closed

I don't like that idea but all that is right now is talk that I hear

.............no cell tower road

You are correct though that the gate at the first cell tower will be closed. I tend to disregard this as it isn't much road. The road is supposed to be open past that Y up to the next gate on the way to the second tower..

You are correct though that the gate at the first cell tower will be closed. I tend to disregard this as it isn't much road. The road is supposed to be open past that Y up to the next gate on the way to the second tower..

the road will be closed at the Y so you can't even go towards the cell towers at all
All trails will be closed with large rock l

the road will be closed at the Y so you can't even go towards the cell towers at all
All trails will be closed with large rock l

Large rock....hmmm. The Ecology blocks didn't stop people, what makes you think this will?

And I was at the same meeting with Rick. David told the 6 of us about the opening. Rick's info is the same info DAVID WAY gave the rest of the Forest Watch.

The group who wants Reiter open wants TRAILS not a few miles of road. This is why they are not screaming to open only a road.

Large rock....hmmm. The Ecology blocks didn't stop people, what makes you think this will?

The rocks probably won't stop anyone but it would be cool for instance if those rocks were still around later when it's time to build trails....I'm not the one who thought of this.:;

The rocks probably won't stop anyone but it would be cool for instance if those rocks were still around later when it's time to build trails....I'm not the one who thought of this.:;

:awesomework:

That will be a nice touch for the hikers to use at Reiter when we are all gone because we can't control our users from F'ing the place up.

:awesomework:

That will be a nice touch for the hikers to use at Reiter when we are all gone because we can't control our users from F'ing the place up.

Like forest watch did a lot this last weekend :; Thanks for all that you did..........the job is more than a badge
thanks everyone for all of the efforts............ your phisical support for the sport really shows :eeek:.........