• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wicked YJ

caglezxj said:
shock tabs are extended out. causing leverage on the welds. Concerned me but who know it might be ok.
i hope the shock tabs are ok i made them out of 3/8 plate and i had to bend the driver side to make the coilover come out like i wanted, they are welded on both sides but only time will tell

after a talk with MR JR HALL today i decided to try and get this rig ready for new years. got alot done this evening seats and belts are in, center console in and wired, transfer case shifters are in, transmission shifter is in, finished flipping the intake, started wireing everything on the buggy got a game plan and made a plate for all the relays to mount to, made a bracket to bolt the computer to the cage, put all the gauges and switches in the dash panel maybe i will make new years

Come on man got to make this trip. After a fun tire blow out on the trailer I made it to EOR about 7:00 last night. Jimmy stayed and put the springs on my buggy. So if nothing goes wrong I should make it.

hinton said:
after a talk with MR JR HALL today

All it took to get you motivated was to call you a lazy-ass-*****-motherfawker? ****, Ima call you more often. :flipoff1: Hurry up. you only have a week.

caglezxj said:
Come on man got to make this trip. After a fun tire blow out on the trailer I made it to EOR about 7:00 last night. Jimmy stayed and put the springs on my buggy. So if nothing goes wrong I should make it.

**** man, Jimmy is just getting started at 7pm. ;D

jrhall said:
All it took to get you motivated was to call you a lazy-ass-*****-motherfawker? ****, Ima call you more often. :flipoff1: Hurry up. you only have a week.

i took off work to finish this pos ass hole :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

she runs :woot: loller.gif flashemifyougotem

all i like is fill radator, hook up cooling fans, front driveshaft, hook up gauges and switches
psc004.jpg

psc008.jpg

psc009.jpg

psc010.jpg

here is a pic of the rear driveshaft at ride height i think it will be ok with the limit strap
psc005.jpg

psc006.jpg

psc007.jpg

Can you notch out where the shaft will have just a little more room for down travel? How far can it travel like it is? Pics can be deceving.

the driveshaft moves more than i had thought so i may have to notch the crossmember. the jeep is at the exhaust shop right now and as soon as i get off im going to pick it up and head to EOR to get the springs changed and everything gassed up. plans are to ride friday at summertown :woot: :woot:

jrhall said:
Hows the hood latches working out for ya?????? :flipoff1: Ill have you 1 new hood friday. molaugh molaugh molaugh
glad you think its funny :flipoff1: :flipoff1: i wanted to :'( then :puke: but o well hoods are over rated for this ride.

just got back from EOR and i give big thanks to jimmy and morgan(correct if i am wrong on the name) for staying and setting up my coilovers, bumps and 4 link thumb.gif . and for everyone that does not know yet on the way to eor i had not had or took time to mount my hood latches i was just useing a strap needless to say strap broke hood hit cage i was running about 75 when this happened so the hood is f**ked and i dented the roof panels also.

as for the sound they did not get finished with my exhaust so i have to take it back up there in the morning so everything is looking good except for the hood

junktrader said:
i've got a good straight yj hood for $100.00 if you need one
thanks but it takes a cj but its all good jr should have me one at summertown on friday and there is no straighting this thing. my biggest problem now is i cant get the damn brakes bleed any tricks cnc single pedal 7/8 front and 3/4 rear

hinton said:
thanks but it takes a cj but its all good jr should have me one at summertown on friday and there is no straighting this thing. my biggest problem now is i cant get the damn brakes bleed any tricks cnc single pedal 7/8 front and 3/4 rear

Bleed front and rear at the same time if two master cylinders

"•A dual master cylinder application will require three people for bleeding, one pushing the brake pedal and one each on the front and
rear of the car." quote from:

http://www.wilwood.com/PDF/ds412.pdf

CNC says "DO NOT PUMP THE PEDAL. Pumping will only aerate the fluid and prevent complete bleeding. "

http://cncbrakes.com/maintenance.asp

Did you bench bleed the master cylinders, if not, read on that.