• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wicked YJ

My sheet came from McMaster Carr and its black. Stuff is spendy if you buy an entire sheet. I have cut the belly plate and also my boatsides ( havent put them on though ) and still have half a sheet easily. I think it goes around 500 bones for a
4' x 8' though. I got it from my sponser M&H tool flashemifyougotem

dont want to drop 500 on a skid plate right now, any ideas on something that would be a little cheaper

i decide to run the intake backwards to give more room for the rad and fan also maybe to keep the filter dry.
jeep4035.jpg

jeep4036.jpg

jeep4037.jpg

jeep4038.jpg

jeep4039.jpg

steering ram is mounted with 1/2 and 1" plate maybe a little over kill but its not going anywhere
jeep4040.jpg

jeep4041.jpg

most of the fab work is done just have a lot of welding to do and somemore parts to pick up and i should be about ready to tear it down for paint im ready to :driving:

here are some updated pics before i loaded it up to carry it to the paint shop
wickedyjrolling010.jpg

wickedyjrolling011.jpg

the crossmember for the transfer cases and skid plate is that braced enough
wickedyjrolling013.jpg

wickedyjrolling014.jpg

wickedyjrolling015.jpg

wickedyjrolling017.jpg

wickedyjrolling022.jpg

added some braces to the cage
wickedyjrolling020.jpg

wickedyjrolling019.jpg

wickedyjrolling021.jpg

move her to the paint shop earlier, a da and wire brush will be my best friend for the next few days

anyone want to guess the weight as just a roller well as pictured above

well the whole body is bare metal now and about half the cage is ready for paint

and the weight is 2260 like she sits like this and is that a bad weight for the roller
wickedyjrolling018.jpg

sorry no motor trans or transfer cases, just body, cage, axles, 4 link and tires

maybe by the end of the week :cougar: did not work on it any this past weekend so i have not got any thing else done to it but have started to tape up the body so i can paint the cage

Latest posts