• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wilburns offroad park

Yall this is gettin more interesting for shure, I,ve always enjoyed some damn good railbuggy hillclimb action :dblthumb:

It would be damn cool to have another place like Chocco were folks showed up in crawlers and rails :****:

Yall this is gettin more interesting for shure, I,ve always enjoyed some damn good railbuggy hillclimb action :dblthumb:

It would be damn cool to have another place like Chocco were folks showed up in crawlers and rails :****:

i agree then you got the best of both worlds would be some good action :woot: :driving:

As far as rock crawling it was a good place to. There was one huge piece of the property that was nothing but rocks. It was over by the crack, long rough rock hills. I hope it does go through, I would love to go back and give lessons on southern buggy blvd. :popcorn:

As far as rock crawling it was a good place to. There was one huge piece of the property that was nothing but rocks. It was over by the crack, long rough rock hills. I hope it does go through, I would love to go back and give lessons on southern buggy blvd. popcorn

gonna show how its done in the one seater kevin but i want a piece of that hill bad i wounder how it looks now

i have been told by alot of people that it was a bad ass place to ride. let me know if it gets reopened i will come help cut trails

I talked to leroy this morning, he was the previous park owner and operator. He has heard nothing of this and still lives in a trailer on the property. He said he was gunna ask around up there and see if its true.

There are no updates. I will let you guys know if there is anything worth talking about.

I really put this out there too early. Before you guys get all excited and start making a bunch of phone calls give me some time to get good information out there.

Latest posts