• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Window Tinting.

Mrs. Crash

Administrator
Who's done it and where? I want to start getting quotes for getting the cars windows tinted and I had the 4 runner done so long ago, I have no idea what it costs anymore and who's good. The place in Monroe quoted me $250.

ICE TECH window tinting they are in bothell on 527 bothell everett hwy i had my chrysler 300 tinted there, good work cost 110 that is about his going price on everything he even told me if i brought my F250 4door down he would peel the old tint off and re tint the whole thinkg any tint % i wanted for 100 i live in arlington and i am going to college in kirkland right now when it came to getting my stuff tinted every place between here and there out past lynnwood i priced they were all in the 200s..... ice tech does great work (206) 909-6704 i think the owner/tinters name was lee

ICE TECH window tinting they are in bothell on 527 bothell everett hwy i had my chrysler 300 tinted there, good work cost 110 that is about his going price on everything he even told me if i brought my F250 4door down he would peel the old tint off and re tint the whole thinkg any tint % i wanted for 100 i live in arlington and i am going to college in kirkland right now when it came to getting my stuff tinted every place between here and there out past lynnwood i priced they were all in the 200s..... ice tech does great work (206) 909-6704 i think the owner/tinters name was lee

Damn thats a good deal I wanted my tacoma peeled and re done and the guy told me $300. I need to find another place I just gave up after that quote

Thanks , I will be in Silver Lake tomorrow so I might give him a call.

I may give Ice Tech a call too, I want to get my truck done and it has old tint on it too... my wife wants her car done too. See what he can do with a package deal.

Damn thats a good deal I wanted my tacoma peeled and re done and the guy told me $300. I need to find another place I just gave up after that quote

Hey Jason, when you figure out where you are going to go let me know.

I need to get the wife's Jetta done up. She got a job in town now so I have to drive her "commuter" car to post and back. Ain't no way I'm driving a car with black leather without tinted windows!

Hey Jason, when you figure out where you are going to go let me know.

I need to get the wife's Jetta done up. She got a job in town now so I have to drive her "commuter" car to post and back. Ain't no way I'm driving a car with black leather without tinted windows!

No problem. It sounds like my brother found a cheap place down on woodland and 112th but hes appointment only and about two to three weeks out. I will see if he got a biz card from him.

Holy crap! I just got a quote for 3 vehicles for less than I paid to do my Shelby! Going to take all 3 to them on Sunday....thanks for the lead!

Bill

I will be getting Kurt some business too, bringing my truck and wifes car to him next week. :awesomework:

Had them do 2 vehicles on Sunday....(amazing they are open on a Sunday).

2 cars for $250. Cant beat the price altho, one car had a door panel not installed properly (I fixed it) and the other has a hair between the tint and the glass so it will need to go back. Other than that....the tint looks good and the price cant be beat.

ice tech will back their products plus there tint is free of metals meaning no cell phone interfierence and its % is darker then some labels their 20 is more like a 15 they fully warrenty their work and say it will not fade peel crack etc.... they honor everything that every other tint shop honors but their prices can not be beat.....:awesomework:

Any pics of Ice Tech's work? I might be interested if he's doing it so cheap and backs it up. :awesomework:

x2 on the pictures, anyone have a long term report they can give. I've gone the cheaper route before and it showed after a couple years.

Would love to get the wife's care done and my truck re-done.