• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock with the Bacon's video's

Dvaughn1971

http://youtu.be/HWVd4U96hBQ Mark on Rattlerock

TOO Bad someone had to work,but it probability would not have been a good day for Sprout. Looks like he would have got beat up BAD.

Bubba1 said:
Too bad we got split up Dave there was a good show put on at Rail Trail.
I hate that I missed it I heard you were the only one to cross it without winching

cool vids! man, Atomic Ridge has changed a bunch since we got stuck up there! :****: those rock ledges were not that big at all. why did you guys go down RattleRock?

Dvaughn1971 said:
I hate that I missed it I heard you were the only one to cross it without winching
I could have crossed it but cut the sidewall out of one of my rear tires a bad trail for sure.

tbacon38 said:
I could have crossed it but cut the sidewall out of one of my rear tires a bad trail for sure.
I wouldn't bet against that buggy on any trail. No more fuel problems that thing is A ground pounder fo sho

1TONZR2 said:
cool vids! man, Atomic Ridge has changed a bunch since we got stuck up there! :****: those rock ledges were not that big at all. why did you guys go down RattleRock?
we were going back around to the bottom to come up it

Little T, that thing don't even sound the same. I watched some of the videos and she is sounding HEALTHY NOW. :dblthumb: