• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - New Years Ride - December 29, 2012 - January 1, 2013

Anybody hear anything on the guy that drowned? We got news from an EMT that a guy rolled into a pond and drowned Saturday night.

Lifelight was busy Sat night. Two runs in.

customcj7 said:
Anybody hear anything on the guy that drowned? We got news from an EMT that a guy rolled into a pond and drowned Saturday night.

Lifelight was busy Sat night. Two runs in.

As far as I know nobody drowned. A spectator jumped in and saved his life from what I was told. He got him out and kept him alive until the medics could get there. I talked to Tonya last night and last she heard he was going to be ok. They had put him in a induced coma to circulate clean oxygen through his body.

Cole said:
As far as I know nobody drowned. A spectator jumped in and saved his life from what I was told. He got him out and kept him alive until the medics could get there. I talked to Tonya last night and last she heard he was going to be ok. They had put him in a induced coma to circulate clean oxygen through his body.

That's awesome, good to hear.

sube9u5y.jpg

ytejudud.jpg

So I pull up behind him and it sounds like his trans is burned up. He revs it up it moves ten feet then stops. Pull up along side him see if he needs a pull. He is "messed up" he can't even sit upright he kept falling over in his seat. Then you would see him hit a clear bottle then chase with a brown bottle. Two hours later he is buried in the mud sleeping beside truck

sube9u5y.jpg

ytejudud.jpg

So I pull up behind him and it sounds like his trans is burned up. He revs it up it moves ten feet then stops. Pull up along side him see if he needs a pull. He is "messed up" he can't even sit upright he kept falling over in his seat. Then you would see him hit a clear bottle then chase with a brown bottle. Two hours later he is buried in the mud sleeping beside truck

Any updates on the people who got air lifted out?
And who was the "traffic cop" on axle hill when TC and Wes was on it?

Cole said:

SECOND hand info but its my Aunt best friends son. They took him out of the comma and he had no brain waves so if you are the praying type please do so

86rocktoy said:
SECOND hand info but its my Aunt best friends son. They took him out of the comma and he had no brain waves so if you are the praying type please do so

I hate to hear that. Will be praying. Never been to WITC but how is there a "pond" that close to somewhere to flip?

86rocktoy said:

Yeah I hate to hear that, I was hoping the info I had was correct.