• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wolf Caves ORV

Love wolf caves about 2 hrs from my house. Im headed to K2 on the 24 of this month!!

RebelRider said:
He dropped your name on us while we were talking to him. I think it was about the climb in your last picture.

Scott Wright and I got off the trail and somehow ended up there. He said it wasn't actually a trail yet, so I'm not sure of the name. It felt like it was rolling going forwards or back, so I just put the window nets up and punched it. Somehow it worked perfect and was uneventful.

blacksheep10 said:
Whats it by, K2? Looks like Katemcy pics I'd seen before

Stay to the left of the 377 and 29 Y for Wolf Caves, or to the right for Katemcy Rocks.

RebelRider said:
d72dde5d6f7892334e063fa67e4802e0.jpg

01d2fae4d4eeb37bf8d477e71efcf3c4.jpg

b2dc42ca14652bb0d2a96e3372e94ea5.jpg

fa058d1fb870e3f2dddd132d4a4264ed.jpg

e7a78ccd3a579a8cdb750edecab89f19.jpg

b35699f3a7f46d6891a98df4499aa94a.jpg

b76e6444c52de2344438b1cc56ef01b2.jpg
Where would we be in this line of pics if I didn't say "whoa hey take some pics. This is an important moment"? Lol

I loved this place. I'm glad we ran so many great trails and have plenty to come back and conquer. Right turn Clyde and psychopath have been filling my head since we left

LightBnDr said:
Where would we be in this line of pics if I didn't say "whoa hey take some pics. This is an important moment"? Lol

I loved this place. I'm glad we ran so many great trails and have plenty to come back and conquer. Right turn Clyde and psychopath have been filling my head since we left
Unless I can narrow my yota by 6", I don't think I can squeeze mine through right turn Clyde.

Damn, no trees. I might still have lights if we had no trees....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1tonyj said:
Lol...yeah not much shade out there...it gets hot!

It would be cool to go Out there every now and again but I wouldn't trade our mountains and creeks for nothing!

Great Times! Great people!
I don't think I want to rip the panels off my rig trying to squeeze through Right Turn Clyde, and I'm pretty narrow.
Nothing like 40 grit sandpaper to test the capability of a rig.

Hucklebuggy said:
Great Times! Great people!
I don't think I want to rip the panels off my rig trying to squeeze through Right Turn Clyde, and I'm pretty narrow.
Nothing like 40 grit sandpaper to test the capability of a rig.
It's about time to re skin mine anyway. I need a gear ratio makeover and I'm down for giving it a shot