• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Won't be Long

Re: Want be Long

I like to Drive it Like I stole it , thats why I Love Cable Hill when its Wet, just hit it wide open and never let out.
I also like crawling around every now and then.

BamaTJ said:
Hell no it wasn't, all the Kansas boys did the whole time was moan and groan about not being able to try full-throttle hill climbs.

I enjoy the full throttle stuff, mostly watching it, but then again I have a 4.0 which means full throttle is not all that grand. It seems that driving style is too hard on parts and just puts you on your lid. Some people enjoy that, but I am not one of those. :flipoff1: I really enjoy technical crawls, which is why I enjoy Clayton so much. I looks more skillful when you can walk a line that others can't bash up. One of my favorite drivers to watch is David, that guy can put his CJ anywhere he wants it to go and it looks like he never breaks a sweat.

Was that a compliment or a sexual advance? :-*

Definately not the later, although it is kinda funny now that I read it again! You got mad driving skills

Man-up Matt.... sexual advance :flipoff1:

Nolen... 90mph in low range? At that point you need to revisit your definitions... that's high range... or, perhaps, racin' range... but it ain't low range.

Todd

I will believe it when I see it.

David is a smooth driver....Silly don't do too bad his damn self...he is just a box (for not going to Hot springs)

You guys need to bring those tire spinnin' big blocks over to Poteau and Hot Spring.

Plenty of place to spin your tires yet the actual trails are hard.

Think Cable Hill with a million golf balls on it and 2 ledges you must stop in the middle of the assault and try to crawl your front wheels over because if you pop a wheelie you will roll all the way down a 200' hill........

I have been to Hot Springs before, just not with this jeep. I liked it, a bunch of my buddies went in March, they climbed everything there.
I still think Morris Mountain is one of the harder parks arounds.
A group of my buddies are also goin to Harlan Kentucky in Nov., wish I could go but I have to work.

Yeaaaaa I'm wantin to go to Flat Nasty as well. I heard it's quite a hike from KC even tho it's only in Missouri.

Well Woodlee and his Dad took my jeep out this weekend along with Bobs buggy. Said it did really well and the motor has plenty of power. Should be getting it back pretty soon.

Cole said:
Well Woodlee and his Dad took my jeep out this weekend along with Bobs buggy. Said it did really well and the motor has plenty of power. Should be getting it back pretty soon.

Awesome to hear man. 8)

blacksheep10 said:
**** right! hitit
that'll be a good day for you
even though it has "plenty of power" it'll still need a SC, won't it :flipoff1:

Yeah I got a line on a Whipple for a killer price, just can't make myself buy it. Because with the Whipple you need to run the intercooler and that would be a pain in the ass with the rear mounted radiator.

Why? The innercooler doesn't need to be anywhere near the radiator. Even better if its not so you get cooler air for a denser charge.
If you've got the room upfront to stick an IC I'd do it. You need more power, plain and simple. loller.gif

Im gonna drive my jeep for a few months and if I am not happy with the power I will add the Whipple.
I wasn't sure if the intercooler had to be by the radiator or not. I need to save up for some 2" axles.

man, already talkin about SC! I know you will enjoy the low end grunt it has in its current form. I have that motor in my Avy and it will haul ass.........and sucks gas! :eek: :flipoff1:

Brian