• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Would you???

The worst ****ing part is that you claim to be able to afford it, but you had rather use other people's money! You are an arrogant douche nozzle of a leach!

kmcminn said:
You should go get a credit card and get some tires instead of begging. This kind of behavior infuriates me.

Post pics of up you and your rig!

Would it make a difference?

Ha ha, my Brother in law owns the company, I've been there for 19 years. Fire away.

You want my address so you can google map it?

8442 sulphur springs road
Pine Bluff, Ar. 71603.

Anything else? What, you think I'm gonna just run away with my tail tucked because you guys like to have your little fun?

19 years of employment at a place that " For the past 17 years our friendly and knowledgeable staff has been serving " Im not a genius but.... :wtflol: :wtflol:

FlatlandFSJ said:
19 years of employment at a place that " For the past 17 years our friendly and knowledgeable staff has been serving " Im not a genius but.... :wtflol: :wtflol:

Oh dang, that hurts.

This is not our little fun. You are just a ****-up and we don't like ****-ups.

I believe I would go down in flames before asking someone for anything that would be considered a necessity, much less **** for a hobby. You are worse than a woman!

TacomaJD said:
This is not our little fun. You are just a ****-up and we don't like ****-ups.

I believe I would go down in flames before asking someone for anything that would be considered a necessity, much less **** for a hobby. You are worse than a woman!

I like you regardless, I bet deep down you are a decent guy.