What: Wheelers of Washington Monthly Meeting

Where: Billy Bob's Offroad

When: WED 02/03 from 7:00 - 9:00PM

Notes: BYOC...bring your own chair

1322 Meridian Ave E, Milton, WA 98354 <<== Click this for directions

Billy Bob's phone number is 253-926-0447

Click HERE for a picture of the building Billy Bob's is located in

See you there :awesomework:

If you are thirsty, stop by A's in Milton before the meeting...

If anyone is interested...I will be at A's in Milton before every membership meeting. Come on up & get to know the folks that support WOW!

WHEN: The first WED of each month from 5 - 6PM (meeting starts @ 7PM)
WHERE: A's is located in the North corner of the Safeway parking lot. Click HERE for a map.

WOW members can find additional discussion HERE

:beer:

I love WoW they do so much for 4wheelin. I always see the WoW guys on the trail. Their a real hands on group.... I should join....:D

I love WOW they do so much for 4wheelin. I always see the WOW guys on the trail. They're a real hands on group.... I should join....:D

What a surprise...you have a smart ass comment to share. Let me save you the effort...you are planning on attending the meeting, but will be conveniently delayed by an emergency blinker fluid change.

Or are you not mature enough to have an adult conversation?

:rolleyes:

We all know you have issues with WOW...let it go dude OR nut up and show up to A's before the meeting.

****, I will even buy you a beer :beer:

What a surprise...you have a smart ass comment to share. Let me save you the effort...you are planning on attending the meeting, but will be conveniently delayed by an emergency blinker fluid change.

Or are you not mature enough to have an adult conversation?

:rolleyes:

We all know you have issues with WOW...let it go dude OR nut up and show up to A's before the meeting.

****, I will even buy you a beer :beer:

Make it a pitcher and ill think about it.:awesomework:

Free beer?? **** I might even show up. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::cheer:

Latest posts