• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTF Discovery???

Eddyj

You make me watch 200 episodes of some old guy that can hardly manage to string together a full sentence without saying "and ughhhh" twenty times, and his smart ass, lazy, monkey faced son. Meanwhile there is hard working, entertaining people, building some of the coolest stuff I've ever seen. Give me a show inside EOR, CSC. Hell give me a single build off special whatever. Not only would I watch, I would pay to see how some of this stuff goes together. Can you
Imagine seeing screaming blue, plow boy, or showtime come together. Hell I cant get a traction bar to work properly on a spring over. Just saying...
Vinney and Rick are cool.

AGREE...

I like watching axmen but they could have found more intelligent folks than s&s.. what a bunch of tards..

Shelby the swamp logger is a ****ing riot though...

i would watch the **** out of a show on building buggies... even if it wasn't 100% crawler/bouncer rigs.. just not tj's and such..

Swamp People FTW!
All the build shows are gay. You have to inject drama into them to make them worthwhile and it comes off as so fake.
Can you see buggy build off between EOR and WOD. With Jimmy throwing wrenchs at people, and Woodlee firing Rocky every other day???

This very idea has crossed my mind several times. I mean I like Coleworx and Jimmy Smith buggies. Has anyone ever tried to contact Discovery about this? Not just a build off but about the sport and the lifestyle itself. I am so glad to see this post

InDaShop said:
Swamp People FTW!
All the build shows are gay. You have to inject drama into them to make them worthwhile and it comes off as so fake.
Can you see buggy build off between EOR and WOD. With Jimmy throwing wrenchs at people, and Woodlee firing Rocky every other day???

I do love me some swamp people..

I like some of the "reality" working shows like Sons of Guns (until all the Vince drama crap started,) Ax Men, Shipping Wars, Swamp People occasionally, but dang they put way too much drama into that stuff. Some of the "professionals" in those shows are just plain dumb!

What kills me on Ax Men is how often they break the main cables. I mean come on, these "professionals" should know what they are doing out there. And I usually just skip the part of the episode involving S&S logging since its just crap anyway.

With all that said, I have sure been enjoying Duck Dynasty on A&E! Them boys are sure funny to watch.

Captn Ron said:
This very idea has crossed my mind several times. I mean I like Coleworx and Jimmy Smith buggies. Has anyone ever tried to contact Discovery about this? Not just a build off but about the sport and the lifestyle itself. I am so glad to see this post

While I like this idea quite a bit, the secrecy around what comes in and out of these shops would no longer exist. Plus dem flatbillers would find out about what we's got goin' on here in da South...

I like the format of swamp people and axe men, and I presume that would work in a show on our industry. Have 45 min of build and drama, then 15 min of beatdown and bouncin'!

5BrothersFabrication said:
I like the format of swamp people and axe men, and I presume that would work in a show on our industry. Have 45 min of build and drama, then 15 min of beatdown and bouncin'!

Yeah I've got no problem with format of those shows, just too much fake drama in Ax Men for my liking. I'd certainly watch a buggy show like that every time it was on! I wish Xtreme 4x4 would adjust their format or have longer episodes.

Yeah the little spiky Canadian is cool. I think we need to get some post on this topic then try to get someones attention. The cool thing about a build would be after you watch the build up they could follow it a little bit see how it does. Instead of watching 3 shows then seeing a 5 min reveal.

Eddyj said:
You make me watch 200 episodes of some old guy that can hardly manage to string together a full sentence without saying "and ughhhh" twenty times,

What makes you think a show inside any buggy fab shop would be any different? :)

Captn Ron said:
Not just a build off but about the sport and the lifestyle itself.

We drank too much beer and wheel in this lifestyle....Discovery don't want none of that **** :flipoff1:

.... but instead, footage of our lifestyle ends up on World's Dumbest: Redneck Roundup, when somebody flops their rig. Those cocksuckers don't know how to appreciate the things that we do.

ridered3 said:
I like some of the "reality" working shows like Sons of Guns (until all the Vince drama crap started,) Ax Men, Shipping Wars, Swamp People occasionally, but dang they put way too much drama into that stuff. Some of the "professionals" in those shows are just plain dumb!

What kills me on Ax Men is how often they break the main cables. I mean come on, these "professionals" should know what they are doing out there. And I usually just skip the part of the episode involving S&S logging since its just crap anyway.

With all that said, I have sure been enjoying Duck Dynasty on A&E! Them boys are sure funny to watch.

100% agree. I the one I hate the most is "American Guns". Those dumbass don't have a clue.

Eddyj said:
Yeah the little spiky Canadian is cool. I think seagoing get some post on this topic then try to get someones attention. The cool thing about a build would be after you watch the build up they could follow it a little bit see how it does. Instead of watching 3 shows then seeing a 5 min reveal.

Yep. I get so sick of watching a new 30 min episode of Extreme4x4 and the next show to come on is the Olds episode of Horsepower I've already seen 4 times. That format has to change.

And another thing while I'm bitchin, where the he'll is jessi? I enjoyed her more than Courtney. Well almost. I say we get jessi to host the new show and include all the shops instead of just one. I know he ain't putting out super buggies but keith bailley at Orc is awesome to deal with and knows his ****. He made me a 12 inch wheel with a 5 on 5.5 pattern in one day.
Did I just make up the term "super buggy" how about "mega buggy" loller.gif

Eddyj said:
And another thing while I'm bitchin, where the he'll is jessi? I enjoyed her more than Courtney. Well almost. I say we get jessi to host the new show and include all the shops instead of just one. I know he ain't putting out super buggies but keith bailley at Orc is awesome to deal with and knows his ****. He made me a 12 inch wheel with a 5 on 5.5 pattern in one day.
Did I just make up the term "super buggy" how about "mega buggy" loller.gif

What in the world are you putting a 12 inch wheel on?