• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wtf is going on in harlan

This is the guy...

marksawaf.jpg

This is his website...

http://harlancounseling.squarespace.com/

pholmann said:
I kind of doubt this had anything to do with cameras.
You're thinking they were just the bait? I gurss I could see that. Like he was presenting a chance for people to be dishonest and if they chose to do so they would be punished. Like some kinda vigilante moral police.

Them big ole teeth probably be the first thing they knock out in the federal pen when they convert his ass to a high speed **** sucker..

Agree on all counts of never trust the govt narrative. There are bad people out there, but I also automatically assume the official release is a lie.
I don't get the ied in a trail cam thing, but probably don't get a lot of what goes on in the woods way out there. I do know I was raised to not **** with other people's ****, so wouldn't really be an issue for me

I have had thief problems in the past and can not stand someone messing with my stuff. But what if someone steals the camera and sells it to the pawn shop then a honest hardworking man comes along and buys it to take home and catch his neighbor messing with his **** and it blows him up in his bedroom when he puts batteries in it.

Both him and is father were born in Iraq,and he's making IED's

Here dads run in with the Feds a few years back,looks like they are outlaw from the word go!

. Tuesday, January 29, 2002
Doctor: Cops tricked me to get OxyContin

The Associated Press
PIKEVILLE — A Harlan physician facing 20 years in prison for prescribing drugs without a legitimate medical purpose said Monday that police deceived him to get OxyContin.

Dr. Ali Sawaf took the witness stand in his own defense Monday and was expected to finish under cross-examination today.

The jury could begin deliberations either late today or Wednesday.

Dr. Sawaf said police officers investigating his prescribing practices lied to him about their ailments to get him to prescribe an assortment of painkillers, including OxyContin. The powerful drug has been blamed for dozens of overdose deaths in Kentucky.

If he had known the officers were not in pain, Dr. Sawaf said, he "absolutely and categorically" wouldn't have prescribed the drugs. He said he had to make a judgment about whether the patients truly were suffering.

"There's no litmus paper to tell you about pain," he said.

Dr. Sawaf, 60, has been on trial in U.S. District Court in Pikeville since Jan. 16. Besides prison time, he faces a $1 million fine if convicted on the federal charges.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Roger West said in his opening statement that the physician was seeing up to 100 patients a day and that he did no physical exams and took no medical histories before writing prescriptions for OxyContin and other painkillers.

OxyContin is intended for cancer patients and others suffering from chronic pain. Abusers crush the pills and inhale or inject the powder to get the same kind of euphoric high that heroin brings.

Dr. Sawaf's defense attorney, Russell Alred of Harlan, said in his opening statement that police officers "really pulled the wool over this man's eyes."

JToyota2 said:
I have had thief problems in the past and can not stand someone messing with my stuff. But what if someone steals the camera and sells it to the pawn shop then a honest hardworking man comes along and buys it to take home and catch his neighbor messing with his **** and it blows him up in his bedroom when he puts batteries in it.

Someone would make sure it works before it got that far, more than likely the thief.

Edit, I'm not for this at all, this guy is a POS and he obviously got what was coming to him.