• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTF!!!

Caddishack18

Go to Pirate and look at the comp and events, at new KOH photos. Fuggin tons of pictures of the leader and others being rolled back over br the spectators!!! I thought no outside help was the rule?? I spanked the climb that they rolled on but broke a steering line soon after and took myself out of the race after I got help to get off the course. Thats BULL CRAP that they ignor the pictures. Look at'em and tell me what you think. NO OUTSIDE HELP MY ASS!

I read on Pirate, by someone without authority. that the crowd could roll a vehicle back over. But no additional assistance. I don't know, just what I read. I know if I was DQed because the crowd rolled me back over when I did not ask, I would be PISSSSED.

If your talking about the big ledge on Sledge Hammer were we saw you coming back down... all those doods with the Jeep up there Brain , they were all over us when we came up the trail and I was stood up there and yelled out to them * DO NOT TOUCH THE ****ING RIG * laughing1 They all pretty much left except for one guy and he was like , we been hear all day and this is what you need to do and yada yada yada... He was helpful with a few things he said, but we did it our way and carried on through.

Spectator's want to be involved and be helpful and all that, but they dont realize in THAT race, they can **** you really quick.

( Im staying outta the pics and this and that stuff....... thats a can of worm's that will happen every year , same as the he was off course or on course discussions ) :****:

Caddishack18 said:
OK, I obviously thought wrong. My bad.

No, I have been reading about this for over an hour. Some cuurse workers yelled at one person was DQed for the same think. They did not finish and returned to camp. There are several threads on Pirate.

I had the understanding that spectators could upright you and thats all the outside help you could get.I hated it when I seen you come back to the Cal-roc pit and do some pump work.You had a damn good run going on too.I think you were the third car in the first pit and the other two went out the wrong way.That's why the offical came over to make sure you went back the way you came in,good move.By the way will you be running to east side this year to?

Thanks Pops. I had a darn good run going. I didnt know I was that quick coming to the Calrocks pit! Considering I started last. We planned that stop by coming in from the middle of Aftershock, we also knew that I had to return the same way. There was no way I could have done the rest of aftershock and Sunbonnet on my fuel supply. When I came back through is when I hooked up with Woodlee for the next 20 miles or so, we had a blast! We be there for the East coast action 4 rigs this year.