• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XJ track bar tech

Rubicon Express Extreme Duty track bar coupled with the RE 1665 track bar frame mount. Throw a few tack welds on the frame mount, because the bolts like to come loose and make the thing squeak if you don't, and you're golden.

Frame mount and Track Bar

Might also be a good idea to use a track bar mount brace as well, especially since you're running pretty big tires. I ran 36" Iroks on a 5.5" lift with this setup with no trouble.

Rubicon Express Extreme Duty track bar coupled with the RE 1665 track bar frame mount. Throw a few tack welds on the frame mount, because the bolts like to come loose and make the thing squeak if you don't, and you're golden.

Frame mount and Track Bar

Might also be a good idea to use a track bar mount brace as well, especially since you're running pretty big tires. I ran 36" Iroks on a 5.5" lift with this setup with no trouble.
See that's what I've been running (RE XD drop bracket and the frame brace) and it squeaked, guess I'll have to weld it unless anyone has a better one the like...

See that's what I've been running (RE XD drop bracket and the frame brace) and it squeaked, guess I'll have to weld it unless anyone has a better one the like...

Tighten the heck out of the bolts, then throw a few beads on there, it will quit squeakin'.

No sense in buying a new setup, you're already running a proven one. :awesomework:

Tighten the heck out of the bolts, then throw a few beads on there, it will quit squeakin'.

No sense in buying a new setup, you're already running a proven one. :awesomework:

i agree with matt on this one. i took his advice when i bought his mount and tb and tacked it in a couple places and have not heard a thing.