• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XRRA East

P said:
The way this season is laid out I think if you dont have catastrophic failure's and your able to purchase parts as needed without financial ruin and your OK with it. it shouldnt hurt trail riding much at all since its only 3 weekends , instead of 5 traveling Saturday races. thumb.gif

It's all in how you look at it. Double event fees on two weekends and one event fee on a third weekend. So, we're saving one trips worth of diesel this year. I don't think it's spectacular savings over last year. In fact, it may be more of a hit on some having to pay double on two weekends. :dunno: Last year we had 4 races and a finals. This year 5 and a finals. That's still a good bit of $$$.

Take (X) having to drive 12 plus hours one way every race and I understand...but for us centrally located east folks...I'm not jumping up and down.

-------
I know one or two that is out from last year...but we want to know...who all NEW is in?

Travis
Syko
Joel
Woodlee
:fish:

P said:
Spec's / Build on your rig ???? :dblthumb:

I bought Weston Blackie's Twisted Customs Chassis. I just need to get it home from CO now. I hope to have it up and running by the second race this year. We will see....The plan, as of now, is to link the front of my current junk and run it. I'll do a buildup thread once I start on it.

syko said:
I bought Weston Blackie's Twisted Customs Chassis. I just need to get it home from CO now. I hope to have it up and running by the second race this year. We will see....The plan, as of now, is to link the front of my current junk and run it. I'll do a buildup thread once I start on it.

I thought he was keeping it together until KOH? Did he part out his rig completely?

Droopy said:
I thought he was keeping it together until KOH? Did he part out his rig completely?

He's having Hazardous Concepts out of CO build him a buggy for KOH. I think he's using the drive train in the new chassis. Anyone want to go to CO and bring that chassis back for me? ;D I can't wait to get started on it..

Travis said:
My series fee and registration was sent in last week. We're going to see how a trail rider with a cobbled together rig can survive against the real racers.

Awesome, You and Greg should be fun to watch

syko said:
Dang dude, not cool don't talk about my junk like that.... :flipoff1:

You are bumping yourself waaaaaaayyyyy outta our league. Everyone around here rocks knockoffs, and now you go and buy the real thing. :flipoff1:

Droopy said:
It's all in how you look at it. Double event fees on two weekends and one event fee on a third weekend. So, we're saving one trips worth of diesel this year. I don't think it's spectacular savings over last year. In fact, it may be more of a hit on some having to pay double on two weekends. :dunno: Last year we had 4 races and a finals. This year 5 and a finals. That's still a good bit of $$$.

Take (X) having to drive 12 plus hours one way every race and I understand...but for us centrally located east folks...I'm not jumping up and down.

-------
I know one or two that is out from last year...but we want to know...who all NEW is in?

Travis
Syko
Joel
Woodlee
greg stone and one other that I knew of

Travis said:
You are bumping yourself waaaaaaayyyyy outta our league. Everyone around here rocks knockoffs, and now you go and buy the real thing. :flipoff1:

Hell, he bumped himself outta his league. It should be fun riding around in that thing screaming at him.

Anyone want to go to CO and bring that chassis back for me?

I might be up for that. Give me a little jingle in my pocket and a truck and trailer. Seriously

syko said:
He's having Hazardous Concepts out of CO build him a buggy for KOH. I think he's using the drive train in the new chassis. Anyone want to go to CO and bring that chassis back for me? ;D I can't wait to get started on it..

I could possibly make that happen sometime this year
I'll be in attica IN for the Moroc race and could bring it then, problem would be getting it from CO - special trip or a vacation/wheelin trip would be cool
I'll also check with a buddy in CO that visits family in MO and he could get it closer or to me.
PM me if I can help

Latest posts