• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YOU can wheel Reiter on the 18th.

I should be in a position to give my trail trailer a test run this weekend if I can figure out a way to get it there....

If you don't find someone to help, later this week I'll call around and see if someone coming in a tow rig (without a trail rig) can help you out.

I'll see what I can do to get some folks down fer this...unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make it, although I soooo badly want to!!!:booo:

No prob Mark...the worst part of the whole thing is of all the rigs in our club, the only ones with a bed (flatbed, or otherwise) are either torn down for maintenance, or the owner's out of state!!!:redneck: I'll still see if I an get some folks down though! (As I try and figure out how I can juggle my schedule!:D)

I can only imagine what the Pilchuk Audobahn Society guys are gonna say about this whole shindig. :corn:

I will be there but working with a group of dirtbikers doing work on Single Track. It will be nice to finally swing a leg over my bike at Reiter again. :D

I can only imagine what the Pilchuk Audobahn Society guys are gonna say

I think that we should invite them and show them that we can be professional at what we are doing, Also show them that we are standing up for what others have done in the past and correcting it

It

Want me to bring my rig out? It has a fast winch and a large area behind the front seats for hauling whatever.

Want me to bring my rig out? It has a fast winch and a large area behind the front seats for hauling whatever.

Yes bring your rig :awesomework:

All you guys asking to bring your rigs bring them out at the very least we have more rigs and we do more projects :awesomework:

Hi All:

Hey guys, remember, this is a restoration project.

Reiter Foothills is closed to *all* motorized use. Occasional motor vehicles are allowed in on *official* DNR business.

Don't think that this weekend's work party will an excuse to do some 'wheeling. The rigs involved will *only* be dragging logs, hauling ferns and tree starts, etc.

99% of the crew this weekend will be foot-mobile, swinging hand tools! :D

Regards,

Alan

Hi All:

Reiter Foothills is closed to *all* motorized use. Occasional motor vehicles are allowed in on *official* DNR business.

Don't think that this weekend's work party will an excuse to do some 'wheeling. The rigs involved will *only* be dragging logs, hauling ferns and tree starts, etc.

Regards,

Alan

There goes my chubby.:booo:

Yes bring your rig :awesomework:

All you guys asking to bring your rigs bring them out at the very least we have more rigs and we do more projects :awesomework:
Exactly
The only thing is if they are leaking oil or not current tabs
These work parties as all work parties have something for everyone
Hi All:

Regards,
Alan
Alan it is all under control we all know the rules of the restoration project and what it takes to do it. This is a huge project that we are taking on and it is going to take a lot of man / woman power to get it done.
This is the single biggest project that we have on the restoration project and really want to get it out of the way.
Thanks for the concern

Not quite.:; That would mean 100 people show up and only 1 rig is on winching duty.

But I think your point got across.:awesomework:Most work needed (80%) needs a ground worker.

We just want to excite folks and give everyone an opportunity to help Re-open Reiter.:cheer: