• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YOU can wheel Reiter on the 18th.

i am in the process of trying to figure out how i am going to get from one place to another, looks like i will be running around to different project and i don't have a drivable wheeling rig.....doh. anyone want to loan me there rig for the day?:haha:

My Toyota wheeler is available......but I have no way to bring it and the buggy.

I'm sure someone will be able to tote you around.

i am in the process of trying to figure out how i am going to get from one place to another, looks like i will be running around to different project and i don't have a drivable wheeling rig.....doh. anyone want to loan me there rig for the day?:haha:

Why don't you work with your group and let the group leaders work with their groups and then you don't have to run all over the place... I thought thats what the group leaders were for... Let them do the job they volunteered to do.

Micro management is not required. Provide direction in the morning meeting and let them do the job.

Why don't you work with your group and let the group leaders work with their groups and then you don't have to run all over the place... I thought thats what the group leaders were for... Let them do the job they volunteered to do.

Micro management is not required. Provide direction in the morning meeting and let them do the job.

Well put.

This is a DNR project, micro-management is crucial to the process. :awesomework:

Not to be rude, but how many of you that are complaining about the micro management have actually been to a Restoration work party at Reiter?

The restoration is new to most of us, a few pointers here and there are usually a good thing.

THe areas we work on are large and spread out and each one has its unique requirements.

Please come out and see how it works before you start criticizing.

Not to be rude, but how many of you that are complaining about the micro management have actually been to a Restoration work party at Reiter?

The restoration is new to most of us, a few pointers here and there are usually a good thing.

THe areas we work on are large and spread out and each one has its unique requirements.

Please come out and see how it works before you start criticizing.

:rolleyes:

Micro management not needed but organization is--its a big key to getting stuff done :awesomework:

I don't think the statement was made to say that management of the resources is not important but rather to say put your trust into those who have been trained for the lead postions. This will only elimnate some stress, I think in the end we all have the same goal.

With that said, I have been to a few work parties over the years and will take direction from whomever is my leader. I appreciate all the hard work, extra time these folks put into the leadership training and planing of these work parties.

I should be in a position to give my trail trailer a test run this weekend if I can figure out a way to get it there....

If you don't find someone to help, later this week I'll call around and see if someone coming in a tow rig (without a trail rig) can help you out.

Looks like Boxboy has me covered so I plan to be there. No guarantees on how well it's going to work but we'll find out Sunday.:cheer: